Surprise Trip! Need Help! Please!

PrincessTori

Mouseketeer
59 Days and Counting!! I need ideas though. I'm surprising my Hubby with a trip to Orlando from Nov 23-30th. (You may have seen me post about this before). I have everything planned out, (MVMCP tickets for the 29th, tickets for WDW, US and IOA, Dinner Resse,).

Now I need help with how to surprise him.

Right now the plan is not to tell him until Thanksgiving Day, we leave the next day (he thanks we are going to the Outer Banks). Anyone have some ideas of neat ways to present the surprise. Please everyone, your ideas will be greatly appreciated. After we get back, I'll post to let everyone know how I done it and what is reaction was. I'm sure it will be shock. I'm so excited!!

THANKS SO MUCH :pinkbounc :pinkbounc

Princesstori

You can usually get WDW info. videos from Disney or from your local travel agent. They are marketing informational tapes that can really get you psyched for a trip. You could get one and perhaps edit it to announce your trip. You and your hubby could watch the tape on Thanksgiving?

THanks bres@westernMA! That sounds like a great idea. I'll call some of my local agents to see if they have anything like that.

Anybody else have suggestions too?

Princesstori :)

Well, you could give him some Disney $$$$$ or make scavenger hunt type thingy! I surprised my dh with a Disney cruise while we were already at WDW, I had lots of help from jane at Gifts of a lifetime, basically we had a scavenger hunt in EPCOT and then a gift ball full of gifts that would give him hints! It was GREAT!!!! However you announce it, let us know! I am sure he will be thrilled! My dh was speechless and that never happens!!!!!!

Could you tell him that you need to go to the airport to pick up a friend coming in for the long weekend? Just sneek the suitcases into the trunk. I love surprises.:D Have fun.

Loved the Mickey ears on the turkey idea. The scavenger hunt is good, along with the video idea. Pictures, or make up your own storybook. Once, my dh and son went and we didn't tell my son until their connecting flight to orlando. He opened a package, that I had set up as a 'Mission Impossible' type theme, with things to collect, photos to take, and autographs to get, laid out a plan, and set up ressies for them. My son was so surprised, he told dh that I would never let them go to disney without me--but they went (I had just had a new baby and thought the men needed some bonding). I only regret not seeing the look on his face when he found out. Have a great time planning, and especially a great time there!!

When you go around the table and say what you're thankful for, you can say, "I'm thankful that DH and I will be in WDW tomorrow!"

Thanks everyone! These are all great ideas! Reading all of these makes me even more excited!!!

PrincessTori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter