Surprise trip...

chrissyc72

Mouseketeer
My daughter is graduating college may 19 & we would love to surprise her with a trip to universal leaving that Monday the 21 st and staying till Friday 25th leaving early in the morning. So we would only be in the parks Monday to Thursday. How busy is that time of year? We will be staying at the hard rock. Thanks!

Since you are staying at hrh, crowds won’t be an issue for you

You will be able to use the express lines for the rides and shows

Your daughter will be so surprised the trip is for her

Wonderful graduation gift!

I agree with PP, staying at HRH you will be able to use the Express Lines and shouldn't have issue. I think you'll also be able to get in early for Harry Potter if that's of interest.

My daughter is graduating college may 19 & we would love to surprise her with a trip to universal leaving that Monday the 21 st and staying till Friday 25th leaving early in the morning.
Congratulations to your DD! Graduation is an awesome accomplishment! We're going to be in the parks during the same time you will be. I checked a crowd planner website, and those dates seem to be medium crowd levels. While I agree that having EP will be a huge benefit for beating the crowds, my tip is to hit Harry Potter during a slower part of the day, especially Diagon Alley. It's so much more enjoyable in a lighter crowd to wander around and enjoy the scenery. I hope you have a fun trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts