Surprises in the room at HRH..is it possible?

Pegasus

Earning My Ears
I am surprising my husband with a stay at the HRH. He has no clue we are going to be there.

I know at Disney, you can have things put in the room/sent to the room. Is this possible at HRH? If so, who do you contact to take care of it?

Thanks!

What a neat idea. I haven't read about anyone doing that but here's the HRH's phone #. 1-407-503-7625

Maybe you could ship something down ahead of time then have the hotel hold it for you. I wonder if Fed-ex/UPS have a "hold" service.

Good luck!

Actually, you can call Gifts of a Lifetime or better yet go to www.giftsofalifetime.com and they do all kinds of things like that. they're doing a treasure hunt for me through the magic kingdom for 2 kids going with us but they can make up baskets and surprises to leave in the hotel room or to have sent up to the room... :pinkbounc

I am also using Gifts of a Lifetime (Jane) for an upcoming surprise! I am very excited about the whole thing! I know she also does "events" at HRH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter