Surprising my fiancé

All Tangled Up

Mouseketeer
I want to surprise my fiancé with a trip to Wdw after Coronavirus is settled and done with. And call me cheesy but I want to do one of those reveals that people do with their kids, but with my partner haha. Anyone have ideas for something like that? And also any little surprises I can do for him at the World? He loves the water and fishing so I'm thinking of getting him and a friend (if they go with us) on a guided fishing tour during a down day. Any other ideas are greatly appreciated! The Pinterest stuff I've seen is mostly for kids.

Last edited:
I love that idea! Maybe try a scavenger hunt or make a dinner menu inspired by a Disney restaurants/snacks/specialties and pop the surprise then. I like ordering from Disney Florist and surprising DH with gifts when we're there- have done for his birthday and for our honeymoon with champagne.

I like the little mini-scavenger hunt idea. My partner would play along with that piece. Another idea is a series of small wrapped gifts or envelopes with an order to them each with a clue. You could do that at one special meal - or over a series of days.

I did have to laugh at the OP though because surprising my partner about a Disney trip would be a disaster based on his personality; however, it would be a great way to start a fight! But I'm assuming you know your fiance pretty well to be considering this in the first place.

This is totally different and goofy.....

Have someone on cameo.com who has a tie to Disney create a message to share with him. This is a service my kid gave to a friend for their birthday and they loved it. I found the guy who voiced Pumbaa.... https://www.cameo.com/erniesabella
Jim Cummings, who voices Pooh, Tigger, Ray from the Princess and the Frog, and many, many more, is also on Cameo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter