SURVIVOR 35 • Heroes v. Healers v. Hustlers - "Come on in, guys!"

Haven't read this thread yet, but will chime in. I have never missed a season, and have a collection of all the shotglasses for every location, and I gotta say I truly hate this season already. There is one person on each of the teams that is either a bully, an idiot or a little paranoid! It seems to early for all this already. Not getting rid of the red head (sorry, forgot his name) and the woman not using the idol to save her same-age ally was ridiculous.

Haven't read this thread yet, but will chime in. I have never missed a season, and have a collection of all the shotglasses for every location, and I gotta say I truly hate this season already. There is one person on each of the teams that is either a bully, an idiot or a little paranoid! It seems to early for all this already. Not getting rid of the red head (sorry, forgot his name) and the woman not using the idol to save her same-age ally was ridiculous.

She voted for the woman that got voted off so why would she then use the idol to save her? She was only going to use that idol to save herself which I think was smart. If she had of used it to save the other girl, the tribe would immediately come after her for not being part of the team

She voted for the woman that got voted off so why would she then use the idol to save her? She was only going to use that idol to save herself which I think was smart. If she had of used it to save the other girl, the tribe would immediately come after her for not being part of the team

Yes, I know she voted her off too -- as did the woman who complained ad nauseum about that kid and then didn't cast a vote for him. Over the years many complaints by contestants have been made about the editing they do and how it is taken out of context or out of order -- and it makes it more frustrating to watch. I wondered if she used the idol if they would have had to vote someone else off -- maybe keeping her numbers and taking one away from the other alliance, but now we'll never know.

Also, does anyone else think some of the choices for those on the teams are "odd" -- especially for heroes and hustlers? I liked the Blood and Water concept better.

I somewhat agree, except that even she said the thing on camera about using it to fake out it was a real idol. However, if any player watches the show they know that if they think someone has the idol, they want to flush it immediately -- so that could put her at risk big time in the future too!

What is your name (or preferred alias)? Jennie
What season did you first start watching? Season 1
What is your favorite season? Season 1 first episode, the first season Boston Rob was on, and the first with Russell
Who is your favorite player? Russell is my all-time favorite, Rupert, Boston Rob, Tina, Colby...... Least? Jonny Fairplay!
Do you think you could survive Survivor? No way. Not a chance. I'd be on the old crowd for sure, and I'm not as physically active as I once was, and couldn't sell a used car if I tried. I'd be too quick to say the truth. Over time, I'm so much more less inclined to seek favoritism, outwit, outlast, manipulate, and whatever else it takes.

But 30 year old me, yes, very possibly I could have stood a chance!

Actuary must be reading the Disboards. She is keeping the useless idol as a decoy.:)

I am not really liking the people on this season so far. Patrick seems certifiable, the football dude is also over the top. Hopefully some of them will start growing on me soon. Ugh.

What is your favorite season? Season 1 first episode, the first season Boston Rob was on, and the first with Russell
Who is your favorite player? Russell is my all-time favorite, Rupert, Boston Rob, Tina, Colby...... Least? Jonny Fairplay!
Do you think you could survive Survivor? No way. Not a chance. I'd be on the old crowd for sure, and I'm not as physically active as I once was, and couldn't sell a used car if I tried. I'd be too quick to say the truth. Over time, I'm so much more less inclined to seek favoritism, outwit, outlast, manipulate, and whatever else it takes.

Fairplay is my least favorite too. But I did love that season where he told the big lie. Was that the season Katie won? I did not like her and hated her win. No it wasnt. It was Pearl Islands and I liked that season and hated the Katie season cause I hated her.

I was hoping that that Patrick would have went he weird. I was shock the guy was so honest was with when he screwed about the immunity idol clue.

We all thought Russell was certifiable -- and having him on twice was awful, but his nephew had much bigger issues and really needs help!

Oh thank goodness. The one who got the boot was so very arrogent. Still waiting to see the parting speech....there it is. knew it would be bitter.

Oh and Jess and Co!e, is it Cole, are cute together. But he may have blown it by talking too much. He is not good at this game.

Oh man, he was not happy to be voted out.

That little skinny guy is going to win this game, guys.
When the nurse said relationships in Survivor are dangerous I was just like... yep, you two are idiots.
Healers continue to do a great job overall, though. I hope when they do go, they get rid of the PO.

Love it!! His reaction was perfect.

Now Joe needs to go. He just makes me grumpy.

I loved his exit interview--how dare they vote HIM out! He really did have a crappy social game, terrible at seeing how he was perceived.

Loved seeing Patrick's smirky smile quickly fade away when he realized what was happening at tribal last night!! Priceless!! He was a poor loser for sure. Glad they got rid of him.

Now I would like to see Joe go next, he annoys me.

And it annoys me that most of them are running around in their underwear. Good grief!! What happened to shorts and swimsuits?! :(

Loved seeing Patrick's smirky smile quickly fade away when he realized what was happening at tribal last night!! Priceless!! He was a poor loser for sure. Glad they got rid of him.

And it annoys me that most of them are running around in their underwear. Good grief!! What happened to shorts and swimsuits?! :(

party:

I said the same thing, they know they are going to be on Survivor. But like any show, I heard the producers pick out what they are allowed to bring. What was the softball players name. She made a rude remark, "I never trusted what a redhead has to say," lame. Patrick did look like "carrot top" the comedian at times-sort of spooky.

I said the same thing, they know they are going to be on Survivor. But like any show, I heard the producers pick out what they are allowed to bring. What was the softball players name. She made a rude remark, "I never trusted what a redhead has to say," lame. Patrick did look like "carrot top" the comedian at times-sort of spooky.

And he acted completely unstable -- almost unaware at times of those around him :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!