• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SWA vacations from NE in February..I booked!

denisenh

used to have tags
After all of my planning and looking forward to driving to Florida, I went and booked our flight and rental car on SWA Vacations web site yesterday.
Not so sure that it is a bargain but I got non stop flights each way and a full size rental for 10 days for $1111. There are 4 of us.
I am doing priceline for our hotels so we should squeeze in our car rental, air and hotels at under $2000.
If you are having trouble getting dates on the SWA Air only and need to rent a car as well, you may do well with a car/air vacation package.
SWA Vacations

Thanks for the heads up, Denise! I love SWA and will only fly them! :)

This was a useful tip for me because although I fly Southwest frequently, I never thought to check their vacation packages. I'm travelling May/June on a date which is currently blocked out for their lowest fares, so I did some sample pricing on the vacation package and it sounds like it may be a possibility for me. My main reservation about this is that it appears to be an actual paper ticket. I've flown ticketless for so long, that the idea of having a paper ticket that I have to be sure I don't lose is a little scary to me. Any comments on this aspect?

I know what you mean! It is not ticketless travel and we haven't received our documents yet. They are mailed out a certain number of days prior to the travel dates. So I can't lose them until I get them. Thats a plus! I did print out the confirmation number and itinerary. All of our names and the kids ages are listed, our flights, and the rental car info is also listed.

And we still get double rapid reward credit..another plus.
We also do ticketless travel most of the time. When we used our Hersheys promo SWA gift certificates we had to purchase a paper ticket and it worked out fine.

I will probably use SWA vacations again for a trip to Florida in April.
It will be so much easier to sit at the computer, plan it out and with a push of one button be done with it. Fast and painless.
:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter