Swan resort fee question ?

dalepool

<font color=#000080>Member of Poopie's AK mini-mee
Resort fee includes free coffee....Is that like a coffee maker in the room...or coffee in the lobby. DH loves that "one " cup of coffee early in the morning...I'd just hate to have to get up early just to get him his coffee. DH is handicapped so as much as he'd like to get his own coffee it is something I'd need to do for him. Thanks in advance. PattyN

Thanks for the info. I'll bet Swan will have coffee in room also. Makes paying the resort fee a little easier. PattyN

Stayed at the Swan in June and the coffee is in the room. Have a great trip!

Yes the coffee maker & the coffee are provided. I beleive they also provide a daily paper. When we stayed there, I requested
the fee cancelled as did not need any of these services. We brought our own coffee & purchased the cream on the way to wdw. They did not remove the coffee maker just did not replace the packetts of coffee. Even though we requested that this service be cancelled they still delivered the paper every day.

Had the same experience as beccab. We don't ever drink coffee, and we didn't have time to use fitness center and didn't need to make local calls. Paper was still delivered each day. Not that we had time to read except on day off from park. Still weren't charged the resort fee.

This may sound silly, but what type of cream/milk/lightener is provided. Is it "real" dairy or non. Also, is sugar/equal provided. My dad is a diabetic and can only use equal or sweet and low. Thanks in advance.

Barb :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter