haven't been in PizzaRizzo and it had been years since we'd been in Pizza Planet. I've had no desire to go there and that desire to stay away is even stronger after your quick review :p
Glad mom is ok and your house to! I grew up in a house built in the early 1800's. I love older homes but my dad sure didn't like the repairs lol
Ugh, we went to Pizza Planet on our very first trip and Morgan cried because she wanted a crane toy and didn't get one. But the movie made it look like everyone gets a toy... The pizza is literally the same pizza as back then. Dinner made up for the lunch.

Sounds like a perfect wrap-up to your day! Sitting out on the porch during that rain storm sounds nice and cozy! I couldn't believe the size of Morgan's plate of food--in the picture before it, the portions looks perfectly normal size, but in front of her it looked gigantic!

That picture of Gwen with her legs up on the barrel LOL that will be a fun one to recreate when they're older!!

I'm starting to think for our next family trip we should venture toward booking a Moderate hotel instead of our usual, Pop Century, JUST so I can have hot tub time at the end of the day/night!!

Sounds like a nice way to relax after such a busy day! All your food at Homecomin looked delicious!
Thanks! Writing it up made me want to do back to Disney just for some Homecomin food!

I'm starting to think for our next family trip we should venture toward booking a Moderate hotel instead of our usual, Pop Century, JUST so I can have hot tub time at the end of the day/night!!
Wait!! There is no hot tubs at the values?!?! Andy would die! Ha. We have never stayed at a value but we have embraced the moderates for sure. Give it a try!

Dinner sounded so gooood! It was the perfect end for the day. Was the raid they type that makes it more humid or cools things down?

We haven't made treats in Goofy's in years. Danielle & I went in here in January but the line was way too long.

We're staying at Coronado next month and looking forward to it. Love seeing stuff about it in your report.

We're staying at Coronado next month and looking forward to it. Love seeing stuff about it in your report
Def go to Three Rivers! So Good!

Was the raid they type that makes it more humid or cools things down?
It was NOT! It wasn't too bad after just because the sun had started to go down.

We haven't made treats in Goofy's in years. Danielle & I went in here in January but the line was way too long.
It def isn't the fastest!

I had seen somewhere a picture of someone pretending to be rolled over by the ball. I tried to get Gwen to that as well. this was her version...

:rotfl: :rotfl: so cute!

Plus, as soon as we were seated, the heavens opened up and just dumped rain out of the sky.

oo perfect timing!

I ordered my usual, the Moonshine Mash. This is so good and goes down way to easy.
Moonshine Mash
Watermelon-infused moonshine, fresh watermelon, lime juice and simple syrup

i want to try this next time! Sounds delicious and I love watermelon.

Thigh High Chicken Biscuits
Three biscuits topped with Chef Art's famous fried chicken thighs and bread and butter pickles. Drizzled with hot honey

:love::love:

Andy found out that you can get a refill on your squeeze bottle at a "discounted" rate. So, of course, he just HAD to get one...

Of course- it's the financially responsible thing to do!

Lime Dole Whip Slush with Hot Pink Cup!

Jealous that you got the hot pink cup!

The fire curtain was still not fixed when we were here. I know they have to do it, but it really did take you out of the moment.

Yup, that fire curtain got me on our August trip, too.

This was the first time we had these and they did not disappoint. Andy loved these, and so did I.

Those really were as good as everyone says. I always get worried trying something that's been really hyped up, but these were great.

All caught up! Sounds like it was a busy but really fun day! I'm impressed at how much time you were able to stay out in the dead of summer. Looks like it was totally worth battling the heat, though. Three turns on Smuggler's Run and lots of GE exploring! Plus a turn on TSMM before leaving!

Those biscuits at Homecoming sound delicious. I really want to try them one day.

And like any true reporter, I took photos of the bathroom for you all! (And actually so did Andy without being asked to! I have trained him well, folks!)
You'll have to train Jason one of these days. He never remembers to take pictures of anything

48701700328_6be6568582_z.jpg
4th Photo Spot
Love all your faces in this one, especially Andy. Not sure if he's mad or just puzzled.

We left the store after buying Morgan her holicron.
Casey got one of these too of course having no idea what it was. We were home for about 3 days before one of her friends broke it

She needed one for a house key, as she was starting 5th grade and would be letting herself in after school. Big step people!!!
Not just big, HUGE!!!!!!

Untitled
Amazing photo, right?!?! There was no where to sit, so this was balancing whatever I had and taking a pic.
Man this should be in a photo contest or something. The piece of meat popping out of the top is my favorite.

Untitled
This one cracks me up! Gwen's face is awesome, like she knew what it was and was already jealous that it wasn't her holding the porg and Morgan's face is like, why is this thing on my Arm!
😍 😍 😍

This week has been a doozy! My parents were on a 6 week vacation and on Monday I found out that my mom ended up in the ER. She is fine now but they had to end there trip short. And my mom flew home, I had to pick her up at the airport asses how well she was, and then evenutally drive her down to Delaware to her house.
Oh no! Glad to hear your Mom is doing better.

Gwen found her Porg and we headed out towards Toy Storyland!
What do ya know her twin named Casey got one of these too

Morgan's Dinner
It was WAY too much food for her. She was happy with it. But didn't love the gravy that came for the mashed potatoes.
Now that is my kind of meal. What is better than a trifecta of all the white foods!

Bee Haven Bay Fried Green Tomatoes
My pic was the Fried Green Tomatoes.
I keep forgetting to try these. I love, love, love fried green tomatoes so these look and sound like something we'd love. We grow tomatoes in the summer and usually eat 1 or 2 while they are green, but I know Che Fart Smith could do it so much better than us

Wine Bar George Lime Frose
I was on a mission for this combo,
Lime Dole Whip Slush with Hot Pink Cup!
How did I not know this was a thing!!!! We even ate there. Need the slush and the cup

Just popping in to say hi and let you know I'm reading and all caught up. Lovely day at HS with tons of fun photos. I love the Ronto wrap!

Homecomin' in on my list for sure and someday I hope to get there. Everyone who's been raves and seeing your choices makes me want to put in on next trip's list! Yum!!

I found out that my mom ended up in the ER.
My Dad had to drive the trailer all the way home from Texas by himself. It was a stressful week!
I'm so sorry to hear about that! Not what they wanted from their 6 week vacation, I'm sure. I'm glad they're both home and doing fine now.

I have never been in here since the change. And it is WEIRD! The upstairs was like a bad wedding!
Super weird! I don't think I've ever been there period, but your pictures definitely showed "weird" to me :rotfl:

What a great dinner - the fried green tomatoes especially ::yes::

This week has been a doozy! My parents were on a 6 week vacation and on Monday I found out that my mom ended up in the ER. She is fine now but they had to end there trip short. And my mom flew home, I had to pick her up at the airport asses how well she was, and then evenutally drive her down to Delaware to her house. My Dad had to drive the trailer all the way home from Texas by himself. It was a stressful week!
I'm so sorry! That's a lot of stress.

I ordered my usual, the Moonshine Mash. This is so good and goes down way to easy.
This is my absolute fav drink at Homecomin' and you're right, it goes down waaaay too smooth. LOL!

Hello Everyone!!!

I hope everyone is healthy and prepared for this fun little virus! I have spent the last 3 days collecting pantry items and food and all that good stuff. I seriously think we have enough food to last 3 weeks if we needed to. And we def have enough crackers!

The girls school announced remote schooling starting Monday till the end of the month. So, we will see how that goes. I am worried about how much help they will need or not need. But we will see!

How crazy is it that Disney World is closing!?!? I really thought they would try and hold out longer. But it makes sense.

Jealous that you got the hot pink cup!
I love it! I packed it away with my summer pool stuff, and now I am excitied to pull it out again.

Of course- it's the financially responsible thing to do!
Right?

Yup, that fire curtain got me on our August trip, too.
Stupid Fire Curtain.

All caught up! Sounds like it was a busy but really fun day! I'm impressed at how much time you were able to stay out in the dead of summer. Looks like it was totally worth battling the heat, though. Three turns on Smuggler's Run and lots of GE exploring! Plus a turn on TSMM before leaving!
We def made the most of the preview time! I kept saying it will never be this low again.

How did I not know this was a thing!!!! We even ate there. Need the slush and the cup
You get it a the outside window. The real wine slushes are really good. Not super sweet like the ones they sell at the pool bars.

What do ya know her twin named Casey got one of these too
It is so funny how they are so alike sometimes!

Casey got one of these too of course having no idea what it was. We were home for about 3 days before one of her friends broke it
Morgan and Gwen are super protective of stuff like that. That is sad.

Just popping in to say hi and let you know I'm reading and all caught up. Lovely day at HS with tons of fun photos. I love the Ronto wrap!

Homecomin' in on my list for sure and someday I hope to get there. Everyone who's been raves and seeing your choices makes me want to put in on next trip's list! Yum!!
I promise one day I will get back over to your trip! It have been crazy lately!

I'm so sorry to hear about that! Not what they wanted from their 6 week vacation, I'm sure. I'm glad they're both home and doing fine now.
Well, with everything going on, it is kind of good that they came back when they did. I am glad my mom is home safe and sounds now!

This is my absolute fav drink at Homecomin' and you're right, it goes down waaaay too smooth. LOL!
Right?!?! so smooth. I wish I had one now!

How crazy is it that Disney World is closing!?!?
Totally crazy. I hadn't really started to worry until that announcement, and that kinda heightened the intensity of things for me! But someday (soon, hopefully) we'll all move past this.

Well, with everything going on, it is kind of good that they came back when they did. I am glad my mom is home safe and sounds now!
So true!

I couldn't believe how sad it made me thinking about the fact that all Disney parks are closed right now!! Someone posted a meme that said for however many years "it's a Small World" was always playing somewhere around the globe, and right now it isn't playing anywhere. SO Sad!!!!

Plus, we are supposed to go 4/12, and I just don't think that our trip is going to happen. I'm waiting til the absolute last minute to cancel it, but I really think I may have to :(

Hi Everyone!!!

Sorry to have gone dark. But all of this non-sense these days, has left me kind of frazzle brained. But I am trying to settle into our new normal!

I am worried about how long the girls are going to be Remote Learning. As of now they are till April 14th. But I don't think that will be the end of it. I wouldn't be suprised if it goes till end of May. This week, I am not going to lie.... was ugly! Trying to work and help the girls was rough! Gwen cried the first 3 days, and then Morgan decided to cry on the 4th day... Thankfully, I have been able to reduce my hours to lessen the stress on me. So, we will see how next week goes!

What else.... We purchase Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Switch and Morgan, Gwen and I are obsessed! The game has been played non-stop today. At least it is keeping us entertained!

I do hope to get back an updates this week! So stay tuned!

I can’t believe the are closing either. I understand but it makes me sad. So many people having to cancel their trips, reschedule, replan. Sigh.
It is def for the best. I am really afraid what this will do for Disney. They are losing TONS of money!

I am confident life will return back to normal after this is all over. Meantime, more time to DIS, right? :hug:
Life will return to normal eventually.

made me thinking about the fact that all Disney parks are closed right now!! Someone posted a meme that said for however many years "it's a Small World" was always playing somewhere around the globe, and right now it isn't playing anywhere. SO Sad!!!!
Oh... that IS sad!

Plus, we are supposed to go 4/12, and I just don't think that our trip is going to happen. I'm waiting til the absolute last minute to cancel it, but I really think I may have to :(
Yeah, that is probably not happening... Do we think the parks will be busy when they reopen with everyone wanting to reschedule, or do we think it will be slow with people still afraid to go to crowded places?

What else.... We purchase Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Switch and Morgan, Gwen and I are obsessed! The game has been played non-stop today. At least it is keeping us entertained!
My 3, adult, college students have been playing this and other online games whenever that aren't online learning...LMBO!

It is def for the best. I am really afraid what this will do for Disney. They are losing TONS of money!
I know, right!!!! The economy, in general, is going to have an extremely difficult time recovering the longer things stay shut down. I mean, I totally get it, but this is going to be devastating to sooooooo many people...:worried::worried::worried:

I'm so sorry the girls were so upset. It's so hard!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter