Sweden is finally on the Disney Map!

Hi again everyone! :wave2:

Now I have finally gotten around to resize the rest of my pics from my latest visit to The Disney Store. :thumbsup2
I'll upload them here shortly. :wizard:
popcorn::

:tinker:

The Disney Store - The Picture Story Continues... :smickey:

The Castle with Princess mannequins in children's costumes on top, they're spinning around. No music though - I thought it was creepy enough as it was. :rotfl2:

20160714_150357.jpg

Smack in the middle of the store there's a Marvels display at the moment. This display changes rather frequently and so does the character on top of the display. Right now it's Spider Man! :charac4:

20160714_150543.jpg

Up in the right corner of the store is the Kids Play Area, with Disney classics showing all day. When I visited it was a pre-show for Frozen. :tink:

20160714_150654.jpg

Further back in the store is the Classic Disney Characters Section, with more clothes, plushies and toys specific to the Fab Five! :mickeyjum:goofy:
On top of the first display shelf section is Donald Duck looking out over the store. :donald:

20160714_150730.jpg

A detail of the Classic Characters items on sale at the moment. :earsboy:

Super cute Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse mugs! ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

20160714_150913.jpg

And after people had moved on, I managed to get a detail pic of the Movie Wall, where the pre-show to Frozen was still playing. :smickey:

20160714_151115.jpg

And finally from inside the store that day. Here are the cash registers and the items they're pushing for "up sale" with your purchase. These items changes the most frequent. :smickey:

20160714_151225.jpg

Throughout the whole mall there were both still pics, animated and even interactive ads from The Disney Store. Here I found a display showing an ad for Zootropolis (but its through Disc Shop and not The Disney Store). :smickey:

20160714_154830.jpg

That was a fun visit and I hope to be back there again soon to check out what will go on sale for the big summer sales. They hadn't started yet on my last visit. :earsboy:

And I didn't spot any specific Swedish Specific merchandise this time either. But next time I'll take a closer look at the Sales/Discount Section and also ask specifically at the register to see what they feature on the Up-Sale wall. :earboy2:

This Disney Shopper is ready to head home now! :smickey:

2016-07-14-16-15-49-563.jpg

Just to give you a clue of how off we were, the closest Disney Store was in London... :scared1::sad::sad2:

Hi Jonas! Your enthusiasm is contagious! I'm so glad you finally have a Disney store! But hasn't there been one in Copenhagen for about five years? We were there this summer and I adore my new Copenhagen Mickey mug! The only Copenhagen specific merch that I found was the mug and a Mickey-as-Viking t-shirt. I am curious if the Stockholm store carries much Sweden specific merch? Thanks for all the great photos!

Hi Jonas! Your enthusiasm is contagious! I'm so glad you finally have a Disney store! But hasn't there been one in Copenhagen for about five years? We were there this summer and I adore my new Copenhagen Mickey mug! The only Copenhagen specific merch that I found was the mug and a Mickey-as-Viking t-shirt. I am curious if the Stockholm store carries much Sweden specific merch? Thanks for all the great photos!
Hi! :wave2:

Thank you for your kind words. I am glad that my love of everything Disney comes through! :teeth:pixiedust:

Yeah, you're right about the Disney Store in Copenhagen, but as far as I have understood it's been a smaller shop for many years and didn't carry a full selection of items. Although basically everything you wanted from the online Disney Store could be ordered to be delivered via the store. :thumbsup2

So to all the Danes here - I am sorry if I made you feel overlooked! :flower3:

After making a few quick visits during my summer vacation I never noticed any special Summer Sale items. That I found a bit strange, but I'll keep my eyes open. :sail:

That's such great news! :stitch: It was so nice to look at all those photos you took. Since Sweden is also right next to Finland, I can just hope that a Disney store would open somewhere around here as well.

That's such great news! :stitch: It was so nice to look at all those photos you took. Since Sweden is also right next to Finland, I can just hope that a Disney store would open somewhere around here as well.

Yeah, that would be really cool! :teeth:

But where? I can't really see it in Vantaa or Espoo... So perhaps Helsinki would be the best choice? :teeth:

Or why not hop the boat and I'll take you to Mall of Scandinavia! :jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!