SWGE Anaheim Opening Day Reservation Holders!!!

I’m confused. Per the video announcement, “If you plan to visit opening day, please note the parking lots open at midnight...after opening day, our parking lots will open no later than 5:30 a.m.”, and there’s a caption that reads, “ June 1 - parking opens at 5:30 a.m.”
They seem to giving one answer to hotel guests and a different answer to online reservation holders. We’ll just have to wait for them to clarify. But when I called today, they denied that the video was referring to midnight, as in morning before, but rather midnight at the conclusion of opening day, which I agreed makes no sense. When I referenced the video, the cm told me the same answer. I fear that hotel guests will be lined up separately (hit the snooze bar message) and that might cause problems for those who have been waiting since midnight.

For anyone who wants to revisit Star Wars films or for those who have never seen the Star Wars films, I have started writing up each film. I know some people dont like watching Episodes 1 to 3 first as they contain spoilers for The Empire Strikes Back. I have hidden certain parts in spoiler sections, but dont worry I have written it so that the story still makes sense with the spoilers hidden. https://www.disboards.com/threads/s...-wars-galaxys-edge-contains-spoilers.3748319/

My watch order

1. Star Wars: Episode I – A Phantom Menace
  2. Star Wars: Episode II –Attack of the Clones
  3. Star Wars: Episode III –Revenge of the Sith
  4. Solo: A Star Wars Story
  5. Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
  6. Star Wars: Episode IV –A New Hope
  7. Star Wars: Episode V –The Empire Strikes Back
  8. Star Wars: Episode VI –Return of the Jedi
  9. Star Wars: Episode VII –The Force Awakens
  10. Star Wars: Episode VIII –The Last Jedi

Hi all, nice article up confirms that the soft opening days anticipated guests totals and wait times. https://blooloop.com/features/star-wars-galaxys-edge-wait-times/
Not confirmed by Disney, but a great analysis to go off of.
Also, spoke with hotel cm this morning and they confirmed no overnight lining up is being set up. I guess those that come for midnight parking will be hanging out in their cars?
Looking forward to meeting you all in 17 days!

Hi all, nice article up confirms that the soft opening days anticipated guests totals and wait times. https://blooloop.com/features/star-wars-galaxys-edge-wait-times/

That article sent me into a depressive funk (I need porgs!) since I only have the opening four hours. But BF saved the day by surprising me with a late birthday trip to WDW to slog through the opening there! He really is the best!

For anyone who wants to revisit Star Wars films or for those who have never seen the Star Wars films, I have started writing up each film. I know some people dont like watching Episodes 1 to 3 first as they contain spoilers for The Empire Strikes Back. I have hidden certain parts in spoiler sections, but dont worry I have written it so that the story still makes sense with the spoilers hidden. https://www.disboards.com/threads/s...-wars-galaxys-edge-contains-spoilers.3748319/

My watch order

1. Star Wars: Episode I – A Phantom Menace
  2. Star Wars: Episode II –Attack of the Clones
  3. Star Wars: Episode III –Revenge of the Sith
  4. Solo: A Star Wars Story
  5. Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
  6. Star Wars: Episode IV –A New Hope
  7. Star Wars: Episode V –The Empire Strikes Back
  8. Star Wars: Episode VI –Return of the Jedi
  9. Star Wars: Episode VII –The Force Awakens
  10. Star Wars: Episode VIII –The Last Jedi
Where do you find these movies? I've never seen any of them, but contemplating seeing a few before going so I understand what is happening. All this talk of blue milk, droids, and Batuu, sound so foreign to me lol

Where do you find these movies? I've never seen any of them, but contemplating seeing a few before going so I understand what is happening. All this talk of blue milk, droids, and Batuu, sound so foreign to me lol

I have them all on DVD. I bought the original 3 films as a box set, and then as each of the newer ones were release over the last number years I bought them. I buy my DVDs on Amazon and watch them about once a year :)

If you cant find the films or dont have time to watch them, then read post in that thread. You will fell like you have watched them

Also, spoke with hotel cm this morning and they confirmed no overnight lining up is being set up. I guess those that come for midnight parking will be hanging out in their cars?
Looking forward to meeting you all in 17 days!

That article was depressing!
No way my son can wait in line for 3 hours so I hope that’s not true..

Wondering what's up with the Touring Plan hate. I'm not a subscriber and haven't used it much but is it really unreliable?

For the Disneyland crowd calendar? Yes. It's very much a locals park, so things like the weather can throw off predictions completely. Their crowd numbers are often wildly off. In terms of touring plans, I feel like you can get the same thing for free on this board - there's plenty of people who've posted generic ones and plenty of people who will recommend plans if you make a post with your top rides.

For the Disneyland crowd calendar? Yes. It's very much a locals park, so things like the weather can throw off predictions completely. Their crowd numbers are often wildly off. In terms of touring plans, I feel like you can get the same thing for free on this board - there's plenty of people who've posted generic ones and plenty of people who will recommend plans if you make a post with your top rides.
Okay, thanks for letting me know.

Netflix has Episode VIII and Solo

Amazon has them available to buy, and some to rent.

You've never seen a Star Wars movie??

Netflix has Episode VIII and Solo

Amazon has them available to buy, and some to rent.

You've never seen a Star Wars movie??
No I've never seen one lol I know general stuff, but not anything in detail. When I ride Star Tours I have no idea what we are doing, I just know the ride is fun lol I need to get more excited, so hopefully the movies will help

Last edited:
That article was depressing!
No way my son can wait in line for 3 hours so I hope that’s not true..
I wouldn’t worry too much. They’re getting their information from Len Testa. In his last podcast on SWGE, he was stating wildly inaccurate information as if it were fact. One thing being that there were reservation groups starting every hour, rather than every 3 hours. It was very obvious that he doesn’t have any “inside information” regarding the operational plans of the land. And TP does a bad enough job estimating crowd levels for Disneyland anyway. I’m definitely not trusting Len to accurately guess what will happen with this very unique & unprecedented crowd access structure.

You mean they don't live on everyone else's DVR? Too bad we just passed May 4th, they always have a movie marathon that day.

I rent on amazon prime. Recommend the original trilogy - A New Hope, Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi. Those are my personal favorites and they make up the original trilogy so they're great introductions to the fandom as well as amazing movies!

I wouldn’t worry too much. They’re getting their information from Len Testa. In his last podcast on SWGE, he was stating wildly inaccurate information as if it were fact. One thing being that there were reservation groups starting every hour, rather than every 3 hours. It was very obvious that he doesn’t have any “inside information” regarding the operational plans of the land. And TP does a bad enough job estimating crowd levels for Disneyland anyway. I’m definitely not trusting Len to accurately guess what will happen with this very unique & unprecedented crowd access structure.
So... don't listen to Touring Plans for this stuff?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter