Swimming with pigs

savage1117

Mouseketeer
Currently on Harmony and today we swam with pigs. We didn’t bring a phone and couldn’t take a picture of the website to go to to buy them. Would anyone happen to know it from previously doing the excursion. It was swimmingwithpigs. —— some .comthabja

swimmingpigs.photostockplus.com

We did it last month and had a blast. We loved all the piglets!

swimmingpigs.photostockplus.com

We did it last month and had a blast. We loved all the piglets!
Thanks! Did your photos take a long time to appear on the site? Ours still aren’t up? I’ve emailed them about it too.

Thanks! Did your photos take a long time to appear on the site? Ours still aren’t up? I’ve emailed them about it too.
We were at CocoCay on the first day of our cruise. We checked a couple of days after we got home and they were there. I thought it said it could be up to 2 weeks, but I don't remember. We didn't end up buying the one they took of our family. The pigs were facing away from the camera. I wish they would have taken more pictures. I would have bought one of our son feeding the pigs. Hope yours show up soon.

Our dates finally showed up on their website. The pictures are HORRIBLE!!!! So sad we really have no photos from this excursion. :mad:

Our dates finally showed up on their website. The pictures are HORRIBLE!!!! So sad we really have no photos from this excursion. :mad:
Oh no! I think they're really missing out by not having someone taking pictures all the time. We were lucky enough to get a picture of our family holding one of the pigs though. The guy said it was something they were trying - the pig holding. They did it up on the deck and we had another family use our camera to take our picture. It turned out ok. But I would have loved a couple of us in the water.

Sorry yours weren't any good either.

are we able to bring our own cameras on this excursion?
You can have your own camera on the observation deck, which is pretty far away from where you feed them. But they are wandering around and you can photograph them from the deck. No cameras in on the beach or in the water though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!