T-Rex

DisneyGal24

Always dreaming of Disney! DVC—SSR & AKL
Has T-Rex opened yet? If so, what’s the menu like. I’m considering making a reservation for July.

Anyone know if the menu has been limited right now? I’ve seen where several places at Disney Springs had drastically changed their menu (ex. Paradiso 37).

Anyone know if the menu has been limited right now? I’ve seen where several places at Disney Springs had drastically changed their menu (ex. Paradiso 37).
Yes the menu is extremely limited. We just ate there on Tuesday. The menu was paper, however I didn’t take a picture.

Yes the menu is extremely limited. We just ate there on Tuesday. The menu was paper, however I didn’t take a picture.
☹️ I was afraid of that. Maybe that will change in the next month.

We are there two nights before DS shut down in March. Looking at the menu now that they have reopened, it’s definitely limited. It wasn’t great before (we go for our son) but looks downright unappetizing now.

What was it like in the restaurant? Plenty of space between tables?
We had a reservation at 11 (which we really didn’t need) so we were the first ones seated. They did have all parties well spaced away from each other, but it was not busy at all.

My kids love it... for us its very similar menu to chilis they have a little of everything. My kids eat burgers and corn dogs.
There are a few videos on youtube if you want to look it up.

Our kids love Trex- they usually have a large menu but looks like the menu is limited due to Covid. They usually can house a large number of people but Im sure this has changed as well. The kids like exploring all of the different rooms-and they loved the dinosaur dig- but Im sure that is no more.

do you remember what the kids menu was like? We are thinking of going this evening but I want options other than chicken & burgers!

Anyone know if the priority seating with Landry's card is still a go during this time with Covid restrictions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!