• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Table Size?

Padre Disney

<font color=009999>No longer the Tagless Lurker!
Sorry if this has been asked before.
We are a party of 9. When we cruised in December 2001 we had a group of 8 and had our own table. It looked like it would be hard to put in another chair for a 9th person. We did see tables with larger goups together. Some larger groups looked like they might have traveled together. I am aware that you are sometimes seated with other groups. My question: Since our group has 9 will they seat us alone or with others? Can we request that our group be seated together alone at one table?
Thank You

During my last cruise on the Magic my party of four was seated with a party of five and the table had one extra chair. As long as you let DCL know that you are a party of nine, there shouldn't be a problem with you all sitting at the same table.

In June 2000 we had 11 and had our own table. This time we have 10 and am assuming we'll have our own table again.

Thanks for the info.
I only ask because we have four kids. Grandpa, Grandma and Auntie are coming along. I'm sure those of you with kids can understand how much arguing can happen when all four want to sit next to those special ones traveling with us. . I thought if I could get a table for just us 9 that I could make up a seating chart ahead of time for our meals. We did this for our summer vacation and it was heaven walking into the restaurant and having the kids go straight to their seats with no fighting. Plus if we can keep brother from pestering his sisters the better we will all be. Would I just request this with Dreams or wait until we get to the ship? I figure the best would be to put one kid in between each adult.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter