Tables in Wonderland

Hello all,

Does anyone know if they are still selling Tables in Wonderland at Disney Springs? We're doing a lot of dining on our July and August trips at DS (since park time will be limited) and wanted to take advantage of the card. Thanks in advance!

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/tables-in-wonderland/
here is the link, there is a statement at the top of the page:

An Important Update
The safety and well-being of our Guests and employees remains The Walt Disney Company’s top priority. As a result of this unprecedented pandemic and in line with direction provided by health experts and government officials, Walt Disney World Resort will remain closed until further notice.

All active Tables in Wonderland Memberships will be extended for the number of days the parks are closed.

Please note that the Tables in Wonderland office will be closed until further notice. If you need assistance during this time, please call (407) 566-5858.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/tables-in-wonderland/
here is the link, there is a statement at the top of the page:

An Important Update
The safety and well-being of our Guests and employees remains The Walt Disney Company’s top priority. As a result of this unprecedented pandemic and in line with direction provided by health experts and government officials, Walt Disney World Resort will remain closed until further notice.

All active Tables in Wonderland Memberships will be extended for the number of days the parks are closed.

Please note that the Tables in Wonderland office will be closed until further notice. If you need assistance during this time, please call (407) 566-5858.
Thank you for the info! I just called a little while ago, and sure enough, they are not taking any new memberships but they put me on a wait list and said they would contact me in a couple weeks to follow-up.

As of this morning, there are no plans to sell new TIW cards according to the cast member that I spoke with. She checked with her supervisor, other agents, etc. I asked her to please call any guest relations office to see if they are being sold, and the answer that we received is "not at this time".
If you are like me and need to purchase a new one, I suggest checking their website every so often. I have just over a month until our trip, so hopefully things will change.

I have a TIW card that “expired” on 6/30 and I called a couple of weeks ago to find out my new expiration date and they said the office was closed until the park opens on 7/11 and the cast members were given NO information on how to handle TIW in the future. They gave me an email address to contact TIW employees directly but I haven’t gotten a reply to my email either.

WDW.tables.in.wonderland@disney.com

Just got a MDE notification on my phone with passholder extras...Tables in Wonderland was there, not sure if they just never removed it before or if they’re back for sale?10DC54A3-8943-4AB7-8086-0849014EB666.png

Just got a MDE notification on my phone with passholder extras...Tables in Wonderland was there, not sure if they just never removed it before or if they’re back for sale?View attachment 510619

I saw this on my phone too! However, the website's Tables in Wonderland page still says:

-----
Purchase a Membership
New Tables in Wonderland memberships are not for sale at this time. Additional information regarding future sales of Tables in Wonderland memberships will be shared at a later date.
-----

Maybe it's just an old post the phone linked to? Or maybe TiW is just not available online... hoping it can be purchased in the parks. I just tried calling the number posted and the message said it was after business hours, but to go to Guest Relations in Disney Springs or the theme parks if you would like to purchase a card. Since this was the first official open day for all four theme parks, maybe it's back with the parks opening? *fingers crossed*

Has anyone been able to purchase and or renew Tables of Wonderland yet? It looks like the last post was July 2020

Has anyone been able to purchase and or renew Tables of Wonderland yet? It looks like the last post was July 2020
The TIW website still says the office will be closed until further notice, and I haven't seen anyone post that they were able to buy a new one (TIW didn't really renew, you just bought a new one). I'm sure there will be great jubilation on this board if/when it comes back!

I don't see it until everything is back open. If it comes back at all.
I would agree. It won't return until all the restaurants are open and parks are back near capacity.
Even then, not sure if Disney will bring it back in its current form, modified or at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts