Taco Bell nacho fries

bcla

On our rugged Eastern foothills.....
I guess a lot of New Years resolutions are going to be broken.

https://www.tacobell.com/news/rumors-confirmed-taco-bell-sets-release-date-for-nacho-fries

nacho_fries.jpg

Oh I guess we were a test market! We've had them for a while. I haven't tried them but DD wasn't impressed.

Do Taco Bell’s have fryers?

They do now. I thought that the naked chicken chalupa was deep fried. Also chalupas, the shells for taco salads, some fried desserts like Cinnabon Delights/empanadas.

30046_drinkssweets_cinnabondelights2packb_300x300b.jpg

They do now. I thought that the naked chicken chalupa was deep fried. Also chalupas, the shells for taco salads, some fried desserts like Cinnabon Delights/empanadas.

30046_drinkssweets_cinnabondelights2packb_300x300b.jpg

I guess so! Lol just never noticed them before. So at least it’s not nasty microwaved fries!

I guess so! Lol just never noticed them before. So at least it’s not nasty microwaved fries!

Don't know if you're familiar with them, but they don't have deep fried tacos like at Jack in the Box. They can get even greasier down the center of the shell.

jack-in-the-box-tacos.jpg

The bar at my university had “wedgachos” on the menu. They were potato wedges with salsa, melted cheese, guacamole and sour cream and were absolutely amazing (I’d hate to see the calorie count though!).
90BF1D08-D1EE-4808-9F23-C7DC5CC6F289.jpeg
We don’t have Taco Bell here, but I don’t think I’d try those fries even if we did!

Do Taco Bell’s have fryers?

They have at least since the 1980's when I worked there. We used to fry all of the nachos, cinnamon twists, and taco shells (including tostada and taco salad bowls) in them. Now the chips and taco shells all come premade.

We even used to make the refried beans from scratch at the restaurant. Now they come premade and dried - just add hot water.

My almost-12 year old is a happy kid about this breaking news! haha

They look disgusting to me.

Give me Jack in the Box tacos any day. Sadly there are no Jack in the Boxes in Tennessee :sad:

I love these too and there are no Jack's around me (also TN). I think though there are some near Nashville though, or at least there used to be. It's been a few years since I was up that way.

I love these too and there are no Jack's around me (also TN). I think though there are some near Nashville though, or at least there used to be. It's been a few years since I was up that way.

Being a west coast transplant I need Jack in the Box, Carl's Jr, In n' Out, and Del Taco. Hardee's doesn't isn't the same thing as Carl's. I'll have to keep my eyes open the next time I head to Nashville.

Being a west coast transplant I need Jack in the Box, Carl's Jr, In n' Out, and Del Taco. Hardee's doesn't isn't the same thing as Carl's. I'll have to keep my eyes open the next time I head to Nashville.

Where in TN are you? I looked and there are a bunch of Jack's in Nashville and one in Murfreesboro. I know that could be quite a ways for some deep fried tacos.

Man, I LOVE In n' Out! There was ALMOSt one put in Memphis recently, but it didn't materialize. They want to come in to combat Cookout. If you have Cookouts in your area, they are In n' Out's rival and they may be looking to wedge a foot in the door. I think Cookout is quite overrated.

I am so excited that Memphis gets Potbelly soon!

Oh, and back on topic, I do want to try the Taco Bell fries.

Where in TN are you? I looked and there are a bunch of Jack's in Nashville and one in Murfreesboro. I know that could be quite a ways for some deep fried tacos.

Man, I LOVE In n' Out! There was ALMOSt one put in Memphis recently, but it didn't materialize. They want to come in to combat Cookout. If you have Cookouts in your area, they are In n' Out's rival and they may be looking to wedge a foot in the door. I think Cookout is quite overrated.

I am so excited that Memphis gets Potbelly soon!

Oh, and back on topic, I do want to try the Taco Bell fries.

I'm in the suburbs just outside of Memphis. I've passed by a Jack's in Jackson, but looking at their menu it isn't the same as a JITB. But does look appealing. I too heard the In n' Out rumor for Memphis, and was disappointed that it was just that. They opened a Cookout in Bartlett in the fall. Each time I've eaten there they messed up my order so I'm about to write them off. Although their prices are good, the food was only mediocre.

Where's Potbelly going in?

I'm in the suburbs just outside of Memphis. I've passed by a Jack's in Jackson, but looking at their menu it isn't the same as a JITB. But does look appealing. I too heard the In n' Out rumor for Memphis, and was disappointed that it was just that. They opened a Cookout in Bartlett in the fall. Each time I've eaten there they messed up my order so I'm about to write them off. Although their prices are good, the food was only mediocre.

Where's Potbelly going in?

AH, a fellow Memphian! Yeah, I don't like the Cookouts taking over the Danver's spots. Their food is made of SALT!

Potbelly is going in Southhaven first, with plans to open 5 more in the Memphis area. It opens next month!

In-N-Out won't go to any location unless they can set up a commissary within maybe 400 miles of all locations where they prep the burger patties and bake the buns. They set up in Texas by building several of them to serve densely populated parts of the state. If they don't have plans to build a bunch of them, they won't go to a new area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter