Take the pledge to continue to wear a mask during the Covid - 19 pandemic

I'm in. I've been wearing a mask since March and have been making them for family and friends. It's the least we can do. Better safe than sick!

And I agree about the mask whiners. Wear the darned mask. You're also forced to wear clothes in public.

Last edited:
"Wear a mask and save a life"! Such an easy thing to do! We went out last night for an early dinner and when we stepped out of the car, sun was shining brightly, it was about 98 degrees still.. We were all masked and I did think to myself, on such a hot day like this, I seriously could not walk around with this mask for more than a half hour outside. DH and I do alot of walking, but in this extreme heat, we walk in early morning and early evening, no masks are worn as we are outside and social distancing.

I'm in. Masks are just part of daily life now. I really don't get the resistance.

I am going to start wearing a face shield at work since they are supposed to protect the wearer and my office mate is very resistant to consistently wearing her mask.
I hear you about face shields. We booked tickets back to Newark for Christmas already, IF Covid is at the level that we are comfortable with flying. Good thing about tickets on United was that if we booked by June 30th, no change/cancellation fee..if we have to cancel, we can use the travel credit some other time. I am going to order a face shield to wear in addition to mask. Hey, every little bit may help!

Take the pledge to continue to wear a mask and follow CDC guidelines during the Covid - 19 pandemic.
We continue to be all in this together.
😷🗺🇺🇸:-)

No need to take a pledge. I always wear one in public.
I don’t agree we are all in this together.
someone who has lost a love one from covid it’s not the same as someone who hasn’t lost a lost a love one. I don’t know anyone who has died from covid I’m not going to tell someone who has lost a love one we are all in this together.

Someone who has lost their job because of covid is not the same from someone who hasn’t lost their job from covid. So far I still have my job I’m not going to tell someone who has lost their job. We are all in this together.

We've been wearing ours diligently since March. Most people around here are good about wearing them, although many people wear them incorrectly.

I don’t get being offended over posts promoting wearing masks and wearing them correctly. Lots of people aren’t doing that, all around the country. If you think it’s so unnecessary, maybe pack up your family, including the elderly and anyone who has underlying conditions, and go visit those places where nobody is wearing masks. Then let us know how you feel about those reminders.

I think we've NEEDED to get the message out about wearing masks because so many people weren't hearing it. There's nothing wrong with being proud to do the thing that could keep others safe. I've been much more disgusted with those who have been so proud to NOT wear masks because they are standing up for their own rights and just flat out not caring about the safety of others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter