Take the pledge to continue to wear a mask during the Covid - 19 pandemic

Herman Cain died because he didn't wear a mask to a rally. It's a terrible stand to take when it takes your life. An unnecessary loss.

But aren't theories just opinions unless they are proven to be facts?
Therefore aren't conspiracy theories just people's dissenting opinions?

No. People have been wearing masks all day for a very long time (doctors, construction workers, etc.) To claim that it's harmful to them because you don't like wearing a mask is on the same wavelength as claiming aliens have been living in your neighborhood for years.

No. People have been wearing masks all day for a very long time (doctors, construction workers, etc.) To claim that it's harmful to them because you don't like wearing a mask is on the same wavelength as claiming aliens have been living in your neighborhood for years.

No what, that they aren't opinions? Because what you just posted pretty much answers my question as "yes" conspiracy theories are opinions (and not facts).

Most people do not peddle in nonsense. It's unfortunate that the moderators here let these things stand.

Is that a conspiracy theory or an opinion?
Or is it just an insult because you can't answer the question posed truthfully.
That's my conspiracy theory/opinion.

Don't options need to be based on facts?

We have fact A - but you and I have a different opinion on what it means.

We can't make up fact B (conspiracy theories) in order to form an opinion since it is not based in actual facts.

con·spir·a·cy the·o·ry

noun

1. a belief that some covert but influential organization is responsible for a circumstance or event.
    "they sought to account for the attacks in terms of a conspiracy theory"

Similar words for opinion
noun

a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.
Similar
belief

judgment

thought(s)
school of thought

thinking

way of thinking
mind

point of view

view

viewpoint

outlook

angle

slant

side

attitude

stance

perspective

position

standpoint

theory

tenet

conclusion

verdict

estimation

thesis

hypothesis

feeling

sentiment

impression

reflections

idea

notion

assumption

speculation

conception

conviction

contention

persuasion

creed

dogma

Herman Cain died because he didn't wear a mask to a rally. It's a terrible stand to take when it takes your life. An unnecessary loss.
Is it because he didn’t wear a mask?I am constantly hearing a mask offers no protection for the wearer...only prevents spreading to others.
RIP Herman Cain. You will be missed.

Last edited:
Is it because he didn’t wear a mask?I am constantly hearing a mask offers no protection for the wearer...only prevents spreading to others.
Social distancing plus everyone wearing masked helps prevents spread. 😊

He was sitting very close to others indoors, no masks....sadly risky. Add in he was elderly and it's more risky.
There is a photo of him (and others unmasked around him) at Tulsa rally, pretty easy to Google.

And it is sad that he has passed. The virus has killed far too many. Hopefully more will listen to the epidemiologists.

Last edited:
Social distancing plus everyone wearing masked helps prevents spread. 😊

He was sitting very close to others indoors, no masks....sadly risky. Add in he was elderly and it's more risky.
There is a photo of him (and others unmasked around him) at Tulsa rally, pretty easy to Google.

Herman Cain bucked the odds and rolled the dice despite being very high risk. They came up Snake Eyes. I'd say that was a pretty darn nasty case of the hoax. And all for what? So they could thumb their noses at people? What a waste. Hopefully someone learns a lesson from this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter