taking forever

Kelly'sLove

Earning My Ears
I can't take it any longer Saturday is taking forever to get here. The days are draaaaging.

UGH!!! I totally comisserate!!!

We leave Saturday, too - and I cannot believe it is ONLY TUESDAY!! Could this week be going ANY more slowly!??

Are you all packed up and ready to go like we are? ;) I'm a little obsessive compulsive when it comes to vacations - but I might pull out a few of the shorts/tanks and put in jeans/sweaters now...looking at the forecast it seems like we'll need about half and half...and probably not super summery stuff.

We're staying offsite - it's our first trip to Disney (our first vacation ever, really) and I cannot wait!!!

no I haven't even started to pack yet. I can do that on Fri. You will have lots of fun. I love seeing the coutdown clock

Tell me about it! I leave Friday and I swear, it feels like a week away! I'm already packed, my boys are packed. Dh will pack right before we leave, I'm sure. WE'RE READY!!! Think the airport will mind if we just hang out there for a couple of days?? :hyper:

I'm jealous of all of you!!!:bounce: Actually, I'm very happy for all of you and our turn is coming too!!:sunny: :sunny: Have a FABULOUS time and don't worry about the weather--you'll always feel warm and sunny on the inside!!! You're at Disney World! Tell Mickey Hi and that I'll see him in a month!! (more or less!!:sunny: )

We leave tomorrow!!!! Yes, tomorrow!!! And it can't come soon enough..... I can't sleep I am so excited. Yesterday I woke up at 4:35 and today at 4:15. My coworkers are ready to throttle me for humming the theme from the Peter Pan ride over and over. It is 17 degrees here right now, so 50 will be okay with me! I just hope we don't have rain. I am hoping that the chilly weather on Saturday will translate into a better viewing spot for Spectromagic and Wishes for us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter