Taking kids friends, your best tips needed

I would put the "kids" (I'm including college-age in that term) in one room and myself and DH in a second room, unless I could somehow swing a suite. I would not do anything that ended up with all 5 of this crew sharing one bathroom as the logistics of getting ready are just too complicated.

2 Studios sounds best to me as well. 2 bathrooms, 2 separate sleeping areas, plenty of beds, and often costs less than 1 BR. She must be special :)

We are bringing my 15 year old daughter's friend in an upcoming trip. I would only book a room that gave us 2 bathrooms each. I'm not comfortable nor would I want my husband to be sharing a bathroom with the friend.

As others have mentioned, so much depends on your family dynamic. But if I were making the decision for my family in this situation, an All-Star Music (renovated) Family Suite would be my first choice. They're really nice, all beds are queens, and the main bedroom is totally separate from the living area with the pulldown beds. Since you mentioned the G-rated household aspect, I would have your sons on one pull-down bed and the GF on the other. Of course college age kids are adults...but they're also still in college and probably pretty used to being flexible with sleeping arrangements, etc.

Adjoining rooms are an okay idea as well, but I'm always nervous about not knowing for sure if you'll get them connecting or close. I think the suite sounds like a fun time! Also a nice kitchen space.

I think you have 2 sons, plus the girlfriend. I see three options:
- Kids in 1 room, adults in another- How would the single son feel about sharing a room with the couple? How would you feel having your son and his gf sharing a room? Would your other son bringing a friend make this feel less like a third wheel?
- Boys in 1 room, girls in the other- would you feel comfortable sharing a room with the gf? Would she feel comfortable sharing with you? Would 2 boys be able to share a bed? Would you be willing to sleep separate from your husband?
- 3 rooms- be aware of the possibility that this could turn into your son/his gf in a private room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!