Tales with Belle

It does have interactive pieces with some of the children in each group (and a couple adults). It is a bit of a "telling of a story" - but overall - the attraction is entertaining and worth doing for adults on occasion. I've seen it 4-5 times now - and now it's on my "might-do" vs. "must-do" list. If you have never been - I recommend it at least once for everyone.

My wife and I love Beauty and the Beast so we LOVE this attraction. It is a "must-do" for us. Our next trip will be our first adult-only trip and we still plan to go.

My wife and I love Beauty and the Beast so we LOVE this attraction. It is a "must-do" for us. Our next trip will be our first adult-only trip and we still plan to go.

Belle is my favorite. So I was hoping it wouldn't be ridiculous for me and my 23 year old daughter to go ;)

My group was only adults in 2012. My dad was a knight.
Haven't done it since because its not a must do for us but did enjoy it.
I suggest watching youtube videos of attractions if you're unsure if you'd like it or not.
Although... if your mindset is "children's attractions vs adult's attractions" then Disney is not the vacation destination for you in my opinion.

My group was only adults in 2012. My dad was a knight.
Haven't done it since because its not a must do for us but did enjoy it.
I suggest watching youtube videos of attractions if you're unsure if you'd like it or not.
Although... if your mindset is "children's attractions vs adult's attractions" then Disney is not the vacation destination for you in my opinion.

Disney IS for me. I've been a handful of times and my last trip with my adult children was my favorite. I just didn' remember this and was curious if adults enjoyed it.

I find the special effects worth experiencing at least once. We may do it again this trip because I really enjoy the movie and it feels like being there.

My mom and I did this on our trip in October. I'm 28. I loved it. I got to be the wardrobe. As a classical singer, this was a dream come true. It's really cute and fun, so I think you'll enjoy it.

Adults get picked! My mom was picked to be the wardrobe and my DH was picked to be a knight.

I'm the only one that hasn't gotten picked. I hide behind everyone else.

My mom and I did this on our trip in October. I'm 28. I loved it. I got to be the wardrobe. As a classical singer, this was a dream come true. It's really cute and fun, so I think you'll enjoy it.

Adults get picked! My mom was picked to be the wardrobe and my DH was picked to be a knight.

I'm the only one that hasn't gotten picked. I hide behind everyone else.

Another Wardrobe here! I went as a solo adult just because the attraction was new to me, but once they were casting I decided, hey, you only live once, and belted out my best Jo Ann Worley. (I'm not a classical singer, though! That's :thumbsup2 !) It was fun.

Even if you don't (or don't want to) get picked, it is still worth experiencing.

Another Wardrobe here! I went as a solo adult just because the attraction was new to me, but once they were casting I decided, hey, you only live once, and belted out my best Jo Ann Worley. (I'm not a classical singer, though! That's :thumbsup2 !) It was fun.

Even if you don't (or don't want to) get picked, it is still worth experiencing.

Sounds so fun!!

I did it this week for the first time, solo. I wasn't picked, nor did I try to be picked, as there were a LOT of little kids in my group. The only adults picked were the knights. The CM in the line seemed surprised that I was doing it alone, but she may have also seemed exasperated for some other reason, so I didn't read too much into it. It was cute to see all the kids delighted, and some of the effects were excellent, but it was a one and done for me.

I went with my mum.. she was 58, I was 18, we got some weird looks, we deliberately stood at the back so the kids could see though :). One of the dads got picked :). At the end Belle made sure the cast member got everyone to see her though, the photos were from the whole thing but after some searching I found ours with Belle :). And free bookmark from Belle. I'm glad I did it, probably won't again unless I'm at a loose end on a hot day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!