Talk to me about Knott's tickets - UPDATED When does Knott's release tickets/hours?

Princess Jes

DIS Veteran
Hi y'all.
I was wondering if anyone can help me clear something up (the Knott's website wasn't very clear)

Does a normal daily admission ticket just include Knott's?
If yes, would I have to purchase a separate Soak City ticket?
Is the only option for both parks an annual pass?

UPDATED!!!
When does Knott's typically release tickets? To buy a specific date ticket, I can only see up till June, nothing for July or August.
Also, the park hours right through summer are 10am-6pm which I assume (hope) aren't correct and will be updated to be later in the evenings?

Last edited:
Hi y'all.
I was wondering if anyone can help me clear something up (the Knott's website wasn't very clear)

Does a normal daily admission ticket just include Knott's?
If yes, would I have to purchase a separate Soak City ticket?
Is the only option for both parks an annual pass?

You would be correct. Knotts and soak city are separate tickets. It does look like the only option for both is the season pass. Depending on how long you plan on staying, the season pass might pay for itself easy enough.

When Soak City opens for the season Knotts will offer a "Ride and Slide" ticket that will allow you to visit both parks in the same day.

Funnily enough, I got an email today from Knott's telling me all about their 2 day, 2 park ticket!

Unfortunately, we don't have that much time to dedicate to it, but if it wasn't much more, I might have carved out a couple of hours to go to soak city. I'll see how I go. I haven't looked into the slides much at Soak city (and we are going to Orlando to check out Volcano Bay after we hit Disneyland anyway, so SC isn't a must do)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter