Tampa airport info for first timer

We have flown in and out of TPA several times while staying at the beach and we love that airport. It definitely seems much less crazy and busy than MCO. If the flights saved me a ton of money and I didn't mind renting a car for the week at Disney I would definitely do it. The drive is pretty easy, you just need to be careful of traffic and crazy drivers (there seems to be lots of them on I-4). I will comment on what someone else said about the rental cars...they did move them further from the airport than they used to be. You used to walk across the little street from baggage claim and then head up an elevator to whatever floor the company was on. Now you go up some steep escalators, then hop a shuttle train which takes you to the car rental area...it really isn't a big deal but it is further than it used to be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter