Taste of Epcot's International Festival of the Holidays

yulilin3

DIS Veteran
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...presented-by-adventhealth-nov-27-dec-30-2020/
The Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays brings a sprinkling of festive fun to the park from Nov. 27-Dec. 30, 2020. Here are some newly-released details for this year’s festival:

• NEW! Olaf’s Holiday Tradition Expedition Scavenger Hunt- Help Olaf find holiday traditions he’s found, and misplaced, across World Showcase.
  • NEW! Three holiday cavalcades:
    • “Frozen Holiday Promenade”
    • “Mickey and Friends Holiday World Tour”
    • “Santa Claus Promenade”
  • Holiday Kitchens throughout World Showcase, including three locations inside World Showplace Events pavilion. New locations this year include:
    • NEW! Mele Kalikimaka Holiday Kitchen (Showcase Plaza near Traveler’s Café)
    • NEW! Holiday Hearth (Inside World Showplace)
  • The Holiday Cookie Stroll returns
  • Voices of Liberty – Voices of the Season
    Sun.-Sat. | America Gardens Theatre

Voices of Liberty bring their incredible harmonies to the stage for a special concert of favorite carols and songs of the season. Check My Disney Experience for showtimes.

Las Posadas with Mariachi Cobre
    Sun.-Sat. | America Gardens Theatre

Mariachi Cobre are joined by a pair of colorful dancers for Las Posadas, a celebration of Mexican holiday customs. Check My Disney Experience for showtimes.

JOYFUL! A Celebration of the Season
    Sun.-Sat. | World Showplace Events pavilion

This thrilling performance takes a journey through R&B, Gospel, contemporary and traditional Christmas and holiday music, lifting Guests’ souls and opening their hearts to the spirit of the season.

JAMMitors
    Sun.-Sat. | Canada Mill Stage

The JAMMitors rock the Mill Stage at the Canada pavilion with playful percussion, capturing the fun and merriment of the holiday season.

Last edited:
Ok - I am excited about the orange bird sipper being available. I wanted it when it came out at F&G in 2019 and didnt manage to get it so will get one this time.

We are so excited, we will be in Epcot on Christmas Day. We are really looking forward for the Festival of the Holidays...especially the Holiday Cookie Stroll :goodvibes

With the changes for this year I didn't see anything one way or another. I know they said that Santa would make pop-in's at all parks. However are they still having the Santa's from each country in Epcot or is that cancelled too?

With the changes for this year I didn't see anything one way or another. I know they said that Santa would make pop-in's at all parks. However are they still having the Santa's from each country in Epcot or is that cancelled too?
No Santa's around the world, these are equity actors that have not been recalled, only what's listed above will be available

I wish we would have known this starts so later in November! Our last day is the 19th and I'm so disappointed to miss out on this. Unfortunately, can't move the vacation at all so oh well.

Any chance any of this will start earlier? Or at least decorations will be up? I'm debating skipping Epcot now and adding another MK day but we'll see... boy, wish we could park hop.

I wish we would have known this starts so later in November! Our last day is the 19th and I'm so disappointed to miss out on this. Unfortunately, can't move the vacation at all so oh well.

Any chance any of this will start earlier? Or at least decorations will be up? I'm debating skipping Epcot now and adding another MK day but we'll see... boy, wish we could park hop.
Epcot's holiday celebration has always started ther week after Thanksgiving I doubt they will move it earlier

They might be starting, but food and wine doesn't end until the 22nd.

Normally I’m more on top of things but this trip was a last minute scramble after having our Disneyland one canceled again and again... and again because of the closure.

If it was a regular year with the candlelight professional going on I’d change my dates though. Fingers crossed they decorate earlier and there’s some holiday touches. 🤞

You will still have Food & Wine festival going on while you are there tho.

From a post on Disney Food Blog Nov 15,2019:

While Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, and Hollywood Studios have already decked their halls for their holiday celebrations which started November 8th, Epcot’s been a latecomer to the holiday arena! The 2019 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival is still wrapping up (its last day is November 23rd!)…
and the official beginning of Epcot’s Christmastime offerings — the 2019 International Festival of the Holidays (formerly Holidays Around the World) doesn’t start until November 29th! But while Epcot undergoes its major overhaul, its also begun it’s Christmas transformation. Check out this adorable wreath we spotted at Sunshine Seasons!

This year’s end (ToE) is Nov 22 and start of Holidays Is Nov 27. Based on similar dates to last year, I’d say you have a pretty good chance of seeing EPCOT with some decorations if you go in your last several days. Hope that’s true,

Happy Holidays

Last edited:
From a post on Disney Food Blog Nov 15,2019:

While Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, and Hollywood Studios have already decked their halls for their holiday celebrations which started November 8th, Epcot’s been a latecomer to the holiday arena! The 2019 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival is still wrapping up (its last day is November 23rd!)…
and the official beginning of Epcot’s Christmastime offerings — the 2019 International Festival of the Holidays (formerly Holidays Around the World) doesn’t start until November 29th! But while Epcot undergoes its major overhaul, its also begun it’s Christmas transformation. Check out this adorable wreath we spotted at Sunshine Seasons!

This year’s end (ToE) is Nov 22 and start of Holidays Is Nov 27. Based on similar dates to last year, I’d say you have a pretty good chance of seeing EPCOT with some decorations if you go in your last several days. Hope that’s true,

Happy Holidays

Thank you for this! We’ll keep our fingers crossed. 🎄

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!