tavel time BCV to MCO

LizL

Mouseketeer
We're going for a week in November and we are driving from NC. We check in on Sunday, but MIL checks in on Tuesday and is flying. My parents are checking in Thursday and flying. THey are all leaving Sunday and flying. There has been some discussion about us providing transportation to and from the airport, which I don't mind doing since it will save those shuttle costs. Can anyone tell me how much time we should allow for travelling from BCV to the airport? DH is in a wheelchair and we use valet parking, so we will not be lugging suitcases through the parking lot or anything like that. Thanks!

If you take the Greenway route, it's about a 35-40 minute drive. Avoid I-4/Beeline as there are often traffic jams on those roads. There may be specific directions on your confirmation. IF not, post again and I'll type in the directions I have (from the DVC Member guidebook). The Greenway route is quick and relatively uncrowded.

I'd allow an hour on the trip to pick up your guests as you will need some time to valet park and get to the meeting place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter