Taxi from CDG

alexandra uk

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know approx. how much a taxi would be from the airport to the Sequoia Lodge ?
I'm just thinking that by the time you pay £9 each for the bus, or however much for the train, you might aswell pay a bit extra for a cab (if it is only a bit):D

The last time I enquired (last summer), I was told a taxi would be around 30-35 euros to a Disney resort.

My SIL asked a cab driver at the airport and I believe he quoted 100 euros :eek: so they got the shuttle!!

Hopefully they were just incredibly unlucky and it's more in the region that Simon gives, in which case it's probably worth it for speed and convenience, particulary going back to the airport from Disney.

Thankyou both
I wonder if the cab drivers at the airport just try it on because they know you are foreigners.
It would be good if I could get someone at customer services or whatever at the airport, to call me a cab and get a quote, rather than going to the taxi rank.
Does anyone know if theres a number I can call at CDG where I could speak to someone in English ?

Here's a link to the airport's website. It has a Contact Us facility that might be worth trying.

Click Here!

I have always read it is about 30 to 40 Euros into Paris. Disney seemed farther away then Paris, but of course the traffic would be lighter.

Hi alexandra uk. Just wondering if you rang CDG, and if so, how you got on? I would be very interested in using taxis if I could rely on the price.

I couldn't find a number to call for CDG, so I e mailed them. They got back to me to say that a taxi would cost between 50 - 55 Euros.
They also gave me a list of numbers to call. I phoned a few of them just to get a few quotes, but all I kept getting was a recorded message in French :confused:

We used the bus transport 2 weeks ago with no problems at all. It was 14 Euros for each adult and 11.50 Euros for children. I believe under 3's are free. I think the bus leaves about every 20-30 minutes from the airport and you can pick up a schedule on the bus or at your hotel to get the times to go back to the airport.
If you fly into terminal 1 it is the 1st stop at the airport to go to DLP and the last when you return.
I would definately use this service again.
There is a link on the www.disneylandparis.com website for more information.
click on: practical guide
then: access
then: Paris airports

:earsgirl:

I think we're going to have to wait until we get to the airport to see how much we can get a taxi for.
The bus will cost us around £18 (ds will go free). I don't mind paying up to £30 for a taxi, but I think any more would be a waste of money.
If I get DH to wait at Teerminal 1 with DS and the bags, I can run off to try to find out how much it will be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts