Tech Question: Receiving Emails

The Foolish Mortal

DIS Veteran
New to the Board and have a question I cannot find an answer to the FAQ.

How do I turn off receipt of email notifications. I already went to the Settings> Preferences tab and unchecked the "receive email notifications of replies" box. Nevertheless, I am getting an email every time someone posts anything in a thread where I have commented. I generally hate receiving emails and prefer to simply check the Alerts tab when I log in. Can anyone instruct me how to stop receiving emails?

New to the Board and have a question I cannot find an answer to the FAQ.

How do I turn off receipt of email notifications. I already went to the Settings> Preferences tab and unchecked the "receive email notifications of replies" box. Nevertheless, I am getting an email every time someone posts anything in a thread where I have commented. I generally hate receiving emails and prefer to simply check the Alerts tab when I log in. Can anyone instruct me how to stop receiving emails?
Question, when you unchecked the "Receive email......" box, did you click the "save changes" button at the bottom of the page?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!