technical issues

disneyworldsk

DIS Veteran
I didn't know where to contact anyone about a technical issue but on the forums pages/threads when I click on comments or want to post something I keep getting knocked out and ads come up for security threats Mcafee or amazon stuff ads and I have to log out and log back in. I don't have this problem with other sites or anywhere else on my computer. I use the forums on my computer not thru my phone.

Rogue Google ads are causing it. Corey has complained to Google about this several times.

I got another one today, it doesn't happen anywhere else but here. This is kinda related but do they try to control the ads? I keep getting one for Dreams Unlimited on here advertising a 25% off Disneyland promotion that has been dead for months. I finally got a screen shot but it clearly says "Book by March 16th!"

Got one today telling me that three viruses had been found on my system - load of BS of course but had to log out and log back in again to get rid of it.

Happening to me today for the first time in a month or so. I clicked the link (above, the one posted by jcb) but again got blocked by a full-screen ad. Was able to backup to here, again, so I thought I'd just post my comment here.

same. this morning. on the dhs emm thread when i went to post something. had to get out of the laptop and restart

Is anyone else having problems with these ads again? I am writing this in my clipboard and then going to try to copy and race and post it because I literally can only stay on the boards for 2-10 seconds before being jettisoned. I have tried everything on my end.

Yes. I close and reopen. Most of the time that gets rid of the ad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!