Teen Mom OG

Were any of these OG mom's raised in functional homes? It doesn't seem so.

Maci is very controlling saying she wasn't kept in the loop on Ryan. Well Maci you aren't married to him so in my opinion you don't get to be in the loop. You need to know your child will be supervised when with Ryan but your making huge assumptions about him needing to be in rehab "6 months to a year" when you really don't know. Ryan's wife is in this for the fame and money. She is a pot stirrer 100%.

Tyler and Catelyn - yes they need to get real jobs for sure. They just keep moving around and wasting time. Catelyn needs some therapy and Tyler needs to stop enabling everyone and start taking care of himself or that boy is gonna crack.

Farrah is still a miserable human being. If I were Michael there would have be a - get your own place cuz your not living with me! I give it 1 more episode before that relationship implodes too!

Amber - what was she on in that garage??? She looked high as a kite! She is another one where I just think that she will never mature and accept responsibility for her life. I feel bad for Leah but thank goodness Gary seems to be a good parent and stable.

Maci- I do think she wants what is best for Ryan but she goes about it in an aggressive manner, when makes Ryan aggressive and angry. She has to be in his business since he will always be around Bently. I think Ryans dad may have anger issues. I was confused about the baseball game and him yelling at Bently and Tyler yelling at Larry? The cameras must have not filmed that incident. Not sure what Larry was talking about when he said, "the truth will come out." There were lots of harsh glances and "shhhhh's" when they were talking, like they didn't want stuff said on camera. I think Jen is stuck in the middle and tries to appease Maci so she does not keep Beltley from them.

Amber-Not sure why she was so upset at Matt's daughter. Who cares what his daughter thinks? Like a pp, I am glad Gary and his wife are stable and great role models for Leah. They seem to love each other, talk things out, and genuinely want the best for Leah.

Cate-What is with this clothing line. I looked at their site and it was like $30 for a pair of shorts. I guess if you are looking for high end stuff, but we always shopped at walmart, kids grow too fast to spend money on stuff they will outgrow. Plus there are only a handful of items to buy. They seem so flighty. They buy a house, get all moved in and then decide to buy an old farmhouse. I am glad she decided to hold off on having more kids. I really think she is not able to get past the fact that they gave up Carly. I wish they would tell us more about Carly, but I guess Tyler is actually respecting Brandon and Teresa's wishes to keep quiet about them.

Farrah-It's strange to see her relationship with Michael. They seem to get along. She can't even be around her mother for two minutes before screaming at her. What was up with that realtor? She was all over Farrah, fawning and admiring her. It was uncomfortable to watch. She was acting like her best friend, when I think they just met. She seemed a lot older than Farrah, but seemed star struck by her. It was so weird to me.

I said the same thing about Amber in the garage. What the heck are you saying it makes no sense. I am glad she gets rid of him.

I don't find Maci controlling she is looking out for Bentley. I think she is a great mom. When Ryan said Maci makes him do to much I thought maybe your parents should have gave you more responsiblity because your a mess. I used to like Jen and Larry and thing what a great couple but last season and this one they are a mess too.

Farrah is a mess like usually. That realtor was very strange and why would she leave Sophia to her to take care if anything happened. All those poor dogs crated up in a small house.

Tyler and Catelyn need to work outside of the house maybe she would feel better. They do not need a another baby right now.

I said the same thing about Amber in the garage. What the heck are you saying it makes no sense. I am glad she gets rid of him.

I don't find Maci controlling she is looking out for Bentley. I think she is a great mom. When Ryan said Maci makes him do to much I thought maybe your parents should have gave you more responsiblity because your a mess. I used to like Jen and Larry and thing what a great couple but last season and this one they are a mess too.

Amber looks like she wears "permanently high" contact lenses. I agree about Maci. I know there have been some comments about her being too involved/controlling but I have several friends in "real life" that are divorced and have to share custody with partners that they don't trust. They try to stay out of their personal lives, but there are times that your personal life crosses into your parenting life, and that's what she's concerned about. They said they don't like when Bentley comes back from "grandma's" because he acts lazy and entitled. I don't think they make Bentley do too much, I think they others don't make him do anything.

Amber looks like she wears "permanently high" contact lenses. I agree about Maci. I know there have been some comments about her being too involved/controlling but I have several friends in "real life" that are divorced and have to share custody with partners that they don't trust. They try to stay out of their personal lives, but there are times that your personal life crosses into your parenting life, and that's what she's concerned about. They said they don't like when Bentley comes back from "grandma's" because he acts lazy and entitled. I don't think they make Bentley do too much, I think they others don't make him do anything.

I'm sure she doesn't want Bently to turn out like Ryan, a big man-child.

Alright, so on the last episode, Ryan revealed that his drug of choice was (is?) heroin. Yikes. No joke! I'd had guessed rx painkillers or something. I don't think he's clean. He is balking at the drug test and when he was consulting that attorney over the phone and the attorney mentioned that he'd have to prove he was off drugs, he really seemed to back away from that fight! If the show wasn't in the picture, I think Ryan wouldn't care if he never saw Bentley again, but the grandparents would.

Alright, so on the last episode, Ryan revealed that his drug of choice was (is?) heroin. Yikes. No joke! I'd had guessed rx painkillers or something. I don't think he's clean. He is balking at the drug test and when he was consulting that attorney over the phone and the attorney mentioned that he'd have to prove he was off drugs, he really seemed to back away from that fight! If the show wasn't in the picture, I think Ryan wouldn't care if he never saw Bentley again, but the grandparents would.

I agree 100%. He doesn't seem clean to me. 21 days of rehab is not enough for a serious heroin addiction. He and McKenzie are just around for the cameras and money.

I agree, I don't think he was in rehab long enough. For some reason he left early and they kind of fluffed over it. They said something like, "Oh so you finished early? Great." I think he left on his own, not because he was so outstanding that he breezed through rehab and learned everything he needed learn, but who knows.

I think the grandparents are desperate for contact with Bentley so they are behind Ryan and kind of pulling the strings to get him more custody. I don't know what on earth a judge will do in this case. It seems like a mess.

Oh mannnnnnn Ryan was either high in last night's episode or his brain is super damaged from the heroine use and he'll be that way forever... eeeks.

Oh mannnnnnn Ryan was either high in last night's episode or his brain is super damaged from the heroine use and he'll be that way forever... eeeks.

I think he was high. McKenzie's face said it all to me. She was looking worried, like oh no here we go with him like this on camera again.

I think he was high. McKenzie's face said it all to me. She was looking worried, like oh no here we go with him like this on camera again.

But at least they got those engagement photos taken! I wonder how many weddings they'll end up having...

I thought he was on something too. He was very argumentative and strange in the way he was talking to her. I don't think he was in rehab long enough.

What is with Amber always needing a man? My child would be first not my need to have a man. Thank goodness Leah has Gary. Stable and there unlike her mama. She goes from the fire to the frying pan every time.

I think it has to be harder to see Carly than to not see her. I feel for Tyler and Caitlyn but they need to make some decisions to move on with their life. Carly isn't their's any longer.

Glad Macy had a nice birthday. Ryan still high as a kite and his wife....... ugh.

Farrah. Can't see her mom for 2 seconds without putting her down. She is awful.

What is with Amber always needing a man? My child would be first not my need to have a man. Thank goodness Leah has Gary. Stable and there unlike her mama. She goes from the fire to the frying pan every time.

I think it has to be harder to see Carly than to not see her. I feel for Tyler and Caitlyn but they need to make some decisions to move on with their life. Carly isn't their's any longer.

Glad Macy had a nice birthday. Ryan still high as a kite and his wife....... ugh.

Farrah. Can't see her mom for 2 seconds without putting her down. She is awful.

I was confused by Amber as well. She wants more custody of Leah, but flakes out when Gary starts to trust her. I hope this new guy is good for her. I am surprised at how good of a dad Gary is. He really stepped up and Kristina seems to be great as well. Thank goodness Leah has them.

Caitlyn is having such a hard time moving on from Carly. She will never be okay IMO until she can get past the fact that Carly is not hers. I think they have deep regret at giving her up. I think they know they did the right thing, but still all the "what if's" are driving them crazy. It seems Brandon and Teresa are putting up a ton of boundaries i.e. not meeting them for a beach day, not letting Carly ride in the car with Cate and Ty.

I think they will continue the visits, but it seems they want distance. I think it's harder because Cate and Ty are together, married and are building a life together. If they were split up or doing drugs or in jail, it would be easier for Brandon and Teresa to justify keeping Carly from them. But the fact that they are together and Carly has a full blood sibling makes it hard. I wonder what Brandon and Teresa think, it has to be hard for them to wonder if Carly would be better off with her birth family.

I was confused by Amber as well. She wants more custody of Leah, but flakes out when Gary starts to trust her. I hope this new guy is good for her. I am surprised at how good of a dad Gary is. He really stepped up and Kristina seems to be great as well. Thank goodness Leah has them.

Caitlyn is having such a hard time moving on from Carly. She will never be okay IMO until she can get past the fact that Carly is not hers. I think they have deep regret at giving her up. I think they know they did the right thing, but still all the "what if's" are driving them crazy. It seems Brandon and Teresa are putting up a ton of boundaries i.e. not meeting them for a beach day, not letting Carly ride in the car with Cate and Ty.

I think they will continue the visits, but it seems they want distance. I think it's harder because Cate and Ty are together, married and are building a life together. If they were split up or doing drugs or in jail, it would be easier for Brandon and Teresa to justify keeping Carly from them. But the fact that they are together and Carly has a full blood sibling makes it hard. I wonder what Brandon and Teresa think, it has to be hard for them to wonder if Carly would be better off with her birth family.
I don't think anyone including the bio parents and adoptive have 2nd thoughts about where the better life is for Carly. Even all these years later, Carly is going to have way more opportunities and a more stable life (from all accounts that we've seen and bearing any unforseen tragic incidents) than Nova. I like Catelynn and Tyler and they should be so proud of how far they've come, but reality is still reality. I think it's hard for all involved because they're all decent ppl and the bio parents I think care about the birth parents etc., but yes doing that and holding the boundaries that they know they should and is best must b hard.

Sophia is only repeating what Farrah says all day long about David. That girl doesn't have a chance. Farrah said she is home schooling too so she can go where ever she wants. Doesn't sound like schooling to me.

I think Caitlyn and Tyler would be better off now seeing Carly. They were there to meet up one time not a few times so I understand the beach thing. I probably wouldn't have let her go with them either. Who knows what they would say to or even take though they would be able to find her.

Amber still is a mess and am glad Gary and his wife are there for Leah. She visited Leah but it didn't even seem like she played with her or anything just came to tell them about her new guy.

Ryan is still mess. I bet they fight a lot off camera. Poor Bentley misses his grandparents.

I ff Farrah...so to me she isn't even on this show. ;)

Agree with others about Carly. Her parents are doing what they believe is best for their daughter. They agreed to an open adoption not a lifetime of TV. It's good that they have very clear boundaries no matter how hard that is for Cait and Tyler.

Amber...sigh. Who would ever have thought that Gary would turn out to be the stable parent that he is. He has done great for Leah and his wife seems to be a great stepmom. Wonder what will happen when Amber has baby #2?

Ryan...I feel bad for his parents. That wife of his is a piece of work. Who gets engagement photos after they are already married? I thought I read online that they didn't tell Bentley they got married in May. He's 8...do they really believe he won't find out? It's all over the internet.

Can't stop watching this trainwreck though....

Tyler and Caitlyn made the mistake of showing their real selves on MTV. So now Carly's parents aren't going to trust them or want their influence around her. I don't think the open adoption is working out as they had intended, but Tyler and Caitlyn ruined it for themselves. I can see why the adoptive couple have been holding back contact. Unfortunately. It is going to be real interesting how things go in ten years when she is old enough to make her own choices about spending time with them. It seemed a little odd for them to hook up with the adoptive brother's birth mom too and the counselor and all head together for a visit.

Amber is a horrible selfish mother. She is all about her own needs and really neglects Leah.

Ryan is still on something, and I don't know if it is methadone or something stronger. That scene with them getting ready for the photo shoot was sooooooo cringy. How can Mackenzie let them film Ryan in that state?

Farrah is just an awful creature, and her daughter looks like a little psycho with those faces she makes. I know she is just repeating her mother's words, but she is something else. I think her mom is making a mistake marrying that guy, he seems like a royal jerk, right on par with Farrah. Her dad is just a putz that will say anything to stay in her good graces, which I am not sure is healthy. His girlfriend is also a big actress trying to pretend she likes Farrah so she doesn't turn on her. Nobody in their right mind would be able to actually like her with her behavior.

Jiminy Cricket... Ryan and Mackenzie's wedding.... UNCOMFORTABLE! Even her friends were straight up telling her how bad it was DURING THE RECEPTION!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter