Teen spa times?

Berkshires96

Mouseketeer
Are there teen spa times? We will be traveling with 2 17 year olds (sister & niece) and they would love do to the Rainforest room.

Hi,

Generally the spa is 18 and up. According to the eastern, they do have a teen time. For the Eastern it says 8:00am-8:00pm on the the St. Martin Day and the St. Thomas Day. It specifically says: Enjoy a mini-facial, mini-manicure and a mini-pedicure for $69. Booking required.

It appears that this is the only time and service. perhaps someone else can add to this. I checked my Wonder navigator and it did not list any time.

You might also check the 4-night wonder navigator and the western navigator for those times as well.

I looked up the Western and the 4-night Wonder navigators. It appears that the teen times is the same as above and also on the days that they are at a port.

I did not see anything in the 4-night for either the trip with or without the Freeport day.

Have fun

On the July 19th cruise they only had teen times when they were in port and that was because most people go off ship and the spa doesn't fill for those days. And you don't make an appointment ahead of time - you can go that day and see what they have open - the adults get first choice and then they fill in with the teens. We didn't spend a whole lot of time at port at Grand Cayman so that allowed dd to get the mini-teen package. She was so thrilled!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter