Tell me about 1900 park fare for dinner

Maci A.

Earning My Ears
We are thinking of going to 1900 park fare for a character dinner, our first night at WDW. We will be arriving in the evening, and just wanted to do a meal to start off the vacation, but no parks. Is the atmosphere fun? I read they have peter pan and hook sun -wed. and my son is on a big peter pan kick so thought this might be a good choice? Any thoughts? Other suggestions?
Thanks!

As far as I know, 1900 Park Fare just has Winnie the Pooh characters for dinner.
At least that was what they had when we went last fall.
It was okay, but I thought Chef Mickey was a more "fun" place for first night dinner with its dancing and napkin twirling. It would proably get you in the mood more that 1900.
1900 was pretty subdued, but still a nice dinner.
Janice
WL 10/096
WL 10/01

We were there last Dec for 11 days. Had dinner @ 1900 3 evenings. This was the best meal we had. We have very fussy eaters in our family, but everyone was satisfied. I'm a vegatarian, and they had a pasta area, were the chef prepared fresh dishes with whatever ingredients you desired. It was fun just to watch him. The characters were tigger, winnie the pooh, piglet, eyore, goofy. They spent alot of time with us...sat right down @ our table, and entertained our family. Nothing was rushed. Came around several times. have fun. Were going back in dec.

Well if it is the pooh characters it may make my decesion easier. However my DD does love pooh!
Thanks for the input, would love to hear more!

We ate there Valentines Day 2000. It was DD's very first Valentine's Day, she was 11 months old. We though it would be neat to eat there, enjoy the GF and get her dressed in a pretty pink dress.

We had a wonderful meal. Belle was there and she was so happy to take pictures with DD. Also, since DD was only on table foods for about a month, we weren't giving her chocolate yet. The chef came out and made her a vanilla cream type od dessert, sorta like a custurd I guess. She loved it. She ate every last drop.

They have a very large selection of salads, breads and cheeses. It also had the best selection of desserts for all of the character meals i have ever been to, though Chef Mickey's is catching up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter