Tell me the "weather" where you live.

Wow Don!

That's cold for central Florida. The gators and lizards are probably moving pretty slow this morning.

j

Sun came up. It hasn't got any warmer. It's going to be one of those days. Glad I'm spending January in NC.

20201201_075223_copy_2016x1134.jpg

j

Kris,

I'm hoping where we will be in NC (a few miles from the coast) will be more moderate. January in StL is pretty bitter with huge swings. It is common to have half the month where the high doesn't get above freezing, with stretches with the highs in the teens. Last January, Jacksonville only had 5 days where the overnight low was below 32. I'll take that.

j

Weather is starting to turn here in SE WI, but still reasonably moderate for this time of year. Highs in the 30's with wind chills in the 20's. Given that we just had the 4th warmest November on record, with no measurable snow, we can't complain. It's really been remarkably nice weather since spring.

We were only in the mid-20s this morning. Made it back to the 40s with sun all day. They are talking about snow in the morning. (There it is. The first use of the "S" word) Not much though.

j

Denise,

What part of TN are you in? I thought you had said earlier you were on the western side by Dyersburg. You have been about 10 degrees cooler each morning than we have up outside St Louis.

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter