Tell me the "weather" where you live.

Damn! Reading reports from you all is downright depressing! Stay warm and hang in there! Hate that white stuff!
Don,

Where's the weather station report?

I look forward to seeing that everyday. It gives me hope. :)
All of last week it was below -35c (as low as -49c with windchill)
This morning is a "toasty" -19c.....summer is coming everyone!! :rotfl2:
I'm guessing from the forum name and the "C" temps, you are from the Great White...

Please keep the temps up there. Celsius or not.

j

Don,

Where's the weather station report?

I look forward to seeing that everyday. It gives me hope. :)
Sorry Jim! I normally do it when I'm at my desk bored. Weekend and a holiday today. As someone said above we might see 32 overnight Tuesday for Wednesday.
I'll post the current "Polk City" forecast tomorrow.

Seems as though I just did this!
Hey friends of the Fort! Current weather from downtown Polk City Florida....

Had our first freeze this morning around 6:00am. Still nothing compared to you all up north of here. Hang in there!
OTWWF: Completely overcast and windy today.

Did you see any iguanas falling out of the sky?

That warning from the NWS has been making the news rounds up here.

Break out the parka, gloves and long underwear. It should be back in the 70s soon.

j
Iguanas are a south Florida thing, LOL. That's the only time they can knock down the population any.
Ah, Florida. The land of invasive species.
EDIT: Ha! Knock down, get it?

no swimming this week, another storm rolling in Friday, calling for 7 more inches....
We were just on the edge of it. They were calling for ice (just a little), sleet and 1-3 of snow. So far, it has just been rain and a few snow squalls with nothing sticking on the ground. It is right at freezing here.

Supposed to be mid-40 early next week.

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!