Tell the good about Sept.

disland7

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
I have a mid sept trip planned. I just read a thread talking about how it’s hotter than hot. Not our families strong suit. We went in oct last year and it was usually warm for that time (90s if I remember). We figured that was probably what sept was like.
Tell me why I should keep my reservation. Tell me all the good about Sept.
(I do have dvc ressies for bay lake and beach club - if I were paying cash I would definitely go in Nov now that my passes have been extended)

• Less crowds - Kids go back to school and parents usually aren't willing to take them out this early in the school year.
  • Warm - If you are someone who enjoys the heat, it is plenty warm for swimming.
  • Mnsshp - You can enjoy this party from August to very early November. One of their best.
  • Food and Wine festival - The best reason to go and be at Beach Club. I walk over every evening for dinner.

We did get walkable locations to be able to go back to the pool. Hopefully that will be good enough to counter the heat. We also have portable hand fans.

it is very hot...but as long as you're expecting it and are prepared for the heat, then you'll enjoy the other benefits. the crowds are low, you have the option for the halloween parties too. just bring sunscreen and wear light clothes...it is hotter than hot! good luck and have fun!

It usually starts cooling off a little in the evenings in October. In September it's hot and humid on into the evening.

I agree with PP-less crowds and food and wine. But who knows how the parks will be this September with corona.
I agree---especially about the last part. In normal years I would agree that less people take their kids out of school so soon after returning, but this year....who knows? Especially with some kids not returning to physical school but continuing with online learning. I'm sure there are plenty of kids who could definitely do their schooling in the resort room just fine for a week. And if families who have cancelled one or more WDW trips already this year still really want to get their 2020 trip in, taking a few hours to do school each day could be something they'd be perfectly willing to do.

As with everything right now, it's a guessing game for all of us. Normally we like September, despite the heat, but this year, I have no idea how we'll feel about it. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!