Tell us about your St. Thomas/St. John Excursion here

CRB#33

<font color=red>Completing His Good Work!<br><font
I thought that there's so much info about the different excursions on the boards, but it is spread out in so many different posts. I thought we could put our thoughts into one thread for each excursion.

1. Some details about the excursion.
2. What was good about it?
3. What was bad about it?
4. Was it DCL or independent?

Thanks, this will help me and a lot of others pick our excursions!

I'll post one for the other ports of call in the next day or so!

We love it! The crew of the leylond sneed is great! Trunk bay is just beautiful! I can't think of anything negative about it except that DH wants to try something new this time (boo hoo I will miss it). Yes this one was a DCL excursion which was comforting as we did not get back until moments before all aboard call. ( I think they have changed the times on this)

We also did the 5 star tour to Trunk Bay and loved it. We are going back in May and now I am undecided if I should go back to Trunk Bay or go to Megans Bay in St. thomas. I hear that is beautiful also.

I did the Champagne Catamaran Sail from St. Thomas to St. John in December of 2001. It would have been a GREAT excursion except we hit a HUGE storm with heavy seas and a COLD, pounding rain on the way there. I spent most of the time in the hull of the ship with my daughter wrapped up in wet towels and shivering. :rolleyes: Luckily we had taken precautionary medicine for seasickness, people were getting sick right and left and I gave some children's Dramamine to one poor family with some sick little ones.

On a good weather day it would be an AWESOME excursion, the crew and food were very good and the beach is beautiful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter