Tell us what type of Camera & lens you use....

What camera brand do you use?

• Canon

• Olympus

• Nikon

• Sony

• Pentax

• Kodak

• HP

• Samsung

• Sanyo

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.

A_NY_Outlaw

The Tin Man Master
With all the great pictures that are posted on a daily basis, I- as I'm sure others are wondering- what type of cameras are being used to get those great shots?

I'd like to start a poll and have people tell us what camera model and lens they use.

On my trip in Jan. I took my brother's camera, Cannon S-3. He loves it, knows all the settings and when to use them and for what, I however don't know anything about it. (He's lucky the camera came back in one piece;) )

I have a Canon S5, but I can't figure out how to take a good outdoor shot at night.

My wife and I have the Canon S5 IS and the Canon Powershot 870 IS, both fantastic cameras! :woohoo:

This was kind of tough, since we take several cameras with us. At the moment, I am in love with my Nikon D50. However, I have an older Kodak that I absolutely love; and, during our December trip, I was able to take a number of really good snapshots with my two younger children's new Panasonic point-and-shoot digitals.

I've got an HP Photosmart. Not that great of a camera...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter