Teva Circuits: Nylon or Leather

tasbm1

Earning My Ears
I am trying to decide if the nylon or leather sandals would be best. Any thoughts?

We went with nylon because your feet get wet on some of the rides.................

:bounce: I went with the nubuck leather,because it was really,really soft and the footbed was really springy and had good arch support!! :bounce:

:( the nylon ones are rougher on your skin,and the footbed is hard with no support.:( :( :(

I just got the leather ones and they are soft and look nice. However I haven't been able to get them to feel nice....still trying. I thought maybe the nylon would dry faster, my last trip my leather sandals stayed wet.

even some of the leather ones are washeable now! like my kinetics..they are partial leather and washeable!

I have the leather circuits, and I am considering selling them. The footbed is great, but the straps aren't comfy for me. My mom has the leather, and then got the nylon, and she said her nylon Circuits are much more comfortable than her leather ones.

Erika

Check out my post Teva Fitting Hints. You will find that your Curcuits will fit better and your feet will be happy!! :) :) :) :) :p

Try the rei-outlet.com. I got the leather ones on sale there for under $45. I like them a lot..very comfy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter