TGM and EUOE closing so what does that mean for our favorite rides.

I disagree that the Mickey attraction won't need a high capacity. Frankly I think the studios is gonna be overwhelmed and they'll be closing it to capacity once Star Wars opens. Not enough space/offerings to deal with the masses

Would it be a bad thing if one day a new CEO of Disney decided to say "what the heck" and bring back closed attractions or even getting rid of an IP based attraction for something without any tie-in? Even using the phrase "make Disney great again" to justify it? Or would Disney using that slogan bring backlash? There is no law saying that Disney can't bring anything back as if it never left.
Everest is the closest thing to a non IP e-ticket I think we've gotten lately. IP is just less risky especially with less sponsorship. Why couldn't Wall-E have come out 10 years later?!

Sorry for the newbie questions, but what does IP stand for, and what is an e-ticket attraction?

Sorry for the newbie questions, but what does IP stand for, and what is an e-ticket attraction?
IP is Intellectual Property. Which would be something Disney owns like Star Wars would be an IP.

E ticket attraction is a top tier attraction. Years ago Disney used ticket books and each attraction had a letter with it from A to E. E attractions were some of the best and attractions with the longest waits.

I think that Jaws is pretty timeless. At least the college crowd I know seems to think so. My son is still mad that they took it down. However Universal's problem is space which is not the case at WDW.

Jaws is one of my ten-year old son's favorite movies. When i told him that there used to be a ride at Universal, he was certainly upset that he didn't get a chance to see it.

Jaws is one of my ten-year old son's favorite movies. When i told him that there used to be a ride at Universal, he was certainly upset that he didn't get a chance to see it.
I think the other issue with jaws was it needed an update badly (from what I've heard) between space issues and the unwillingness to do so, they decided to ax it

I think the other issue with jaws was it needed an update badly (from what I've heard) between space issues and the unwillingness to do so, they decided to ax it
It did need a refurbishment. The town of Amity looked very good IMO but the shark was a bit beat up to put it mildly. It was still a blast though.

It did need a refurbishment. The town of Amity looked very good IMO but the shark was a bit beat up to put it mildly. It was still a blast though.

The only thing I miss from Amity was the QS that did fried chicken, it was really good! Otherwise yeah Jaws was starting to look a bit tired. A shame because it was a pretty fun ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!