Thank you Disney Fantasy

mandylovesdisney

Mouseketeer
We just got off of our 5th cruise, but first on one of the Dream class ships. This was also our anniversary trip. I have to say THANK YOU to Brad Starr, Jimmy (cruise director) and Mike (asst. cruise director) for making our first experience on the Fantasy extra magical!

Every cruise my husband and I have wondered what the random number on our KTTW cards meant. No one ever knows. So, once again, my husband asked on this cruise. He happened to ask Brad. Brad wasn't sure but said he'd find out. Cool! He was told it's your boarding group, but wasn't 100% sure. So when my husband told me I said no, that's not right. We were boarding group 6 not 28. Ok, whatever...no one knows. Moving on....

Well, a few nights later, we were leaving our room to go to dinner and we had a bag and a card on our door. Inside the bag was the cutest Dopey stuffed animal. The card was from Brad and it said:

Dear Jeff and Amanda,
We are excited to have you on board for this very special Disney Fantasy Cruise.

The number that you enquired about on the Key to the World card is simply the printer ID. I felt so Dopey that I did not know this.

Please enjoy cuddles with Dopey and have an amazing cruise.

I was shocked. What a sweet thing to do. For the rest of the cruise we were known as The Dopey's hahaha
As for Jimmy and Mike: They were also part of our Dopey gift, but they took the time every time we saw them to say hi and talk to us. Not only us... to everyone. These 3 guys truly love what they do and go above and beyond to make sure everyone has a magical experience and feels special.

We wrote the 3 of them "thank you" cards and gave them out on our last night... and yes, I cried.

Thank you for the magic and for our best cruise yet!
~ The Dopey's

Attachments

• IMG_0156.JPG
    IMG_0156.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 4

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!