Thank you everyone!

LeeLeeLuvsDisney

Mouseketeer
My boyfriend and I are going to DLR...my first visit in over 20 years! We leave in 8 days and I can't wait!

Anyways, just wanted to say thanks to all of you who post here. I have been lurking for a few weeks, and picked up a lot of wonderful tips that I know will maximize our experience. An extra big thanks to Hydroguy! Your tips for WDW vets going to DLR are great.

Have a wonderful, magical trip! We'll be there about the same time, so here's hoping for nice weather and few crowds! :sunny:

20yrs? WOW,you "might" notice a 'few' changes since your last visit,lol. Have a"GREAT" time and let us how it went. :thumbsup2

Have a wonderful time! Look forward to your thoughts & impressions when you get back. :sunny:

Yes, here's hoping to great weather and small crowds! I want to be able to do EVERYTHING!

I don't remember much about DL because I was just a kid 20 years ago. So, everything will be fresh and new to me.

I'll definitely report in when we get back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter