Thank you to all

LovesTimone

Christmas Day 2017
I just want to say thank you to all of the Cast Members that have made so many magical memories for myself and my family. :cloud9:

You stand in the heat, rain and cold, You smile all day to make some else have a great vacation. You clean up after all of us, never seeming to mind. Entertain us with great shows and parades. Serve us great food all while going the extra mile to take care of our needs. To all the behind the scene people who help make the magic happen. ( applause here) ( no wait a standing ovation)

Thank you for a so many memories and magical journeys to see Mickey and the gang.

You are truly appreciated and respected. :worship:

Thank you for your post. I love working for WDW...I have been a cast member for 14 years, 13 of those years I was a salaried leader, and now I am blessed to be working at Expedition Everest part-time. My great joy is making others happy, and seeing so many wonderful families enjoying their vacation time together. IIt is nice to read and see that appreciation is out there. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter