Thanks Airline Workers

Gordon

Earning My Ears
After being stranded in England for a week after 9/11. I would like to thank the Pilots and the Cabin Crews for all their work and courage during these tring times. My flight back from England left on Sept 18 and had 5 of the 11 members of the Cabin Crew call off sick or taken leave of absents, and the remainding 6 to serve the 250+ on the American Airline 777 for the 9+ hours from London to Dallas.

And also to all the Airport workers, Security, Ticket Counter Employees, Maintence ect. for their Patience and Hard Work in keeping the terminals and airlines safe for us to travel.

I appreicate your devotation and courage, THANK YOU and GOD BLESS!

Gordon

Of course, I second your 'thank you'. On our much anticipated flight to Disney
in November I found the flight attendants and pilots extra helpful. It may have
been coincidental but all the pilots seemed to 'talk' over the speaker system more
frequently and I for one felt more comfortable and at ease.
I also must mention, the symbol to us all in all aircrafts, the metal barriers on the cockpit
doors. They are a symbol to all of those lost but also ironically they gave me a feeling of protection.
God Bless America!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter