Thanks EPCOT CMs!!

EPCOTgrl1

DIS Veteran
Thanks all you guys!! every time i go to WDW you know i come and see you... ALL DAY!! lol as you all most likly know the last time i was there was very hard for me!! with most of the CPs leaving and it being their last days I was very upset!! i would like to say thank you for making my 2 days there wanderful...
Kevin~ i am going to miss you!! you cant do TAPP tree anymore!! and thanks for dinner it was great!!
Adam~ i was great knowing you! next time is is going to be soo different when i come in and you arnt there
Kris~ i hope to see you next time.. out of everyone you made my time ther the best!!
Dave~ i am going to miss you!! i hope to see you on my next trip!
Mark~ when all the other CPs left thanks for hanging out with me...
Brian~ your then best.. I wish that we could have spent more time together!! u are the best "big brother" anyone could ever have... thanks for looking out for me when i am down there to!!
Jon~ i hope to see you next time i am down there.. i am gad you stayed!
Pete~ hope to see you soon... i will miss us trying to fight!!!
to all the Robs~ i am going to miss you all... some of you left and someof you stayed buts still i miss you all the same!!
If you didnt know when i left the last night i was in tears!! while writeing the comment card they asked me if i need to go to the back room and calm down... I will miss you all.. the cheating on the TAPP game, makeing paper, and all the little jokes that we had together!! I hope that i will be able to see you soon!! you made my day at INOVENTIONS the best!! also thanks for making me a Magical Moment!! i love being a forest ranger and a forest groupie!! thank you agian!! love you Forest groupie and INOVENTIONS bum... Chelsea

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter