Thanks Everyone!!!

SplashMountainRules

Mouseketeer
Thanks everyone! This board has been the most informative and helpful piece in my quest for an awesome honeymoon! I am REALLY excited now about getting married and going to Disney World (June 1st). My fiance is going to go nuts when she finds out where we are going. I am not going to tell her until we get to the airport......maybe later if I can get away with it! I know it sounds mean, but I love it. She had never been to any of the Disney parks before she meet me....now she loves it. I proposed on Splash mountain right before we went down the fall (almost lost the ring) so this is going to be awesome! Thanks again to everyone and this board! You all ROCK! I could not have done all of this without the help of you all.

Thanks!!! :bounce:

Right on splash mountain, that is so cool. have a great time, and make sure to let us know what her reaction was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter