Thanks James at Breakfastosaurus - AK

Torontogal

Mouseketeer & Disney Vacation Club Member
We had an awesome time at Donald's Breakfastosaurus. You made the trip very memorable and thank you for all that you did to make it feel so magical. I can honestly say I do not think I have ever had a more fun, caring and professional waitor ever. My son still talks about his experience and loved your ketchup bottle trick. Thanks for the wonderful memories!

We also had James at Donald's. He was incredible. He got me really good with the ketchup bottle trick. All his tricks were AWESOME!! He is by far our best waiter we have ever had. :thumbsup2 Next time we go we will request him again.

The ketchup thing was a ketchup bottle that he would squirt toward my son. Of course, we all thought ketchup would come flying out but a long red stringy thing came out inside. My 6 year old thought it was the coolest thing!
Hope James reads this. It is the little touches like this which mean so much...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter