Thanks so much everyone

songbert

Mouseketeer
Just a quick post to thank everyone for their great advice and tips which helped me plan our trip. Can't believe we'll be there in less than four days.

Hoping for safe travels and good weather, since we have a long drive ahead of us. I probably won't have much of a chance to check the boards the next two days before we leave, so Adios and God bless all of you :)

Have a super trip! We'll be waiting to hear all about it!!!

Campingcorgi:

I keep meaning to tell you that I work with two gals who both have Corgi's. One has a female named Kea, and the other has Oscar and Corkie!! They are so sweet :D We have a Dalmatian named Ashley, but she is staying with Grammie while we are traveling.

I'll write we return (after the withdrawal symptoms subside.......) !
We'll be on the road for another week after FW, so at least I don't have to go right back to work :bounce:

songbert..
drive safely, slowly and with song that you will be in a wonderful place in a few days!!

have a great time!!

Michele

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter