Thanks to all these CM's ......

perdidobay

<font color=green>Will work for travel ;-)<br><fon
DH and I had a wonderful trip to WDW and DCL Jan19 to the 27th.
WE would like to thank the following people who made the trip special

DCL Wonder- Marlon Felix our stateroom host was wonderful and kind and outgoing- you are the best!
DCL Wonder- Noemi our server at Palo- the best service I have ever had anywhere.. thank you so much Noemi!
DCL Wonder- the Service desk staff- always helpful and kind even when busy... you rock!
DCL Wonder- bartender at Palo Jan 20th - don't remember your name but you were fun to talk to and what a martini!! You made the wait for our table a blast!
DCL Wonder- every staff person I met had a smile and hello and the crew at the bar near the adult pool were the best. Thanks again!
DCL Wonder- Alex at the internet cafe... what a guy!
DCL Wonder-Kenne at the Cadillac lounge.... talent galore.... it's too bad I was so tired I couldn't stay and listen longer!

WL front desk- Darlene, what a nice lady... after 2 minutes I felt like we were old freinds:)
She went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed. Thanks!
(PS I hope you had a nice time in the Smoky Mountains and got to see alot of wildlife!)

WL mercantile- June, at the register, it was REALLY busy that night and yet she took the time to find a sheet listing the music played at WL for me and another lady. She was kind and polite even though some of the guests were rude. She never got ruffled and kept a smile on her face and wished us a good time... thanks June!

Epcot-
Marlene at a sovenier kiosk at France in the World showcase.
She was so freindly and nice and talked awhile with DH and I. After telling her my DD was looking forward to coming in March and trying out her 4 years of French classes, Marlene told me to be sure to bring her by to talk to her. Thanks Marlene!

Overall we found the magic to still be there with all the CM's we met.
I know working with the public is hard and harder still with people who are on vacation ( they often leave their manners and brains at home) but the Cms rise to the occasion and some rise above that!
Can't wait to be back in March!
MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter