Thanks to Stitch!!

Beader7

When your heart is in your dream - no request is t
http://community.webshots.com/album/70353566JpNOJU

Thanks so much to Stitch!! My DD (age 14) has had an obsession with Lilo and Stitch for over a year now!!! She has had a really "bad" 8th grade year with being bullied, and we were so glad to be taking our daughters to WDW over Spring Break to especially give them a magical expereince, since they both are BIG Disney lovers.

Welll.... on Wednesday we went to MGM and Lilo was there and not Stitch. the CM with Lilo said that Stitch had been "getting into trouble too much" lately, so he was not there to take pictures. So we went back on Thursday, not Stitch. Friday we went there and Stitch was there!!! All DD talked about all week was getting a picture with Stitch!! Well-- she got so much more!! She brought her "lucky" stuffed Stitch with her and Stitch looked at it, and petted it, and decided that he was going to take DD surfing and left the stuffed STITCH in his place!! He took her by the hand and walked away with DD,until the CM that stays with him said, Sorry Stitch, no surfing today, you have to sign these childrens autograph books. He gave her the "rasberries" and walked back to his spot. My DD was smiling and laughing the entire time.
It was like a dream come true for her, and a memory that she will never, ever forget. I had my trusty digital camera and took pictures, as you can see on the link above.

Thanks Stitch and Disney!

I'm glad your DD had fun with Stitch! We also found Stitch to be very playful.... tried to pull the scrunchie out of my DD's hair and generally made a pest of himself.... couldn't even get him to pose for a normal picture! Of course, the resulting pictures tell the story so much better! We saw him on Thursday 4/24 at Epcot.

Playful! Yes, that is a great word for him!!! He was the hit of my DD's trip.

Sandy

We were lucky enough to see Lilo and Stitch at AK in January. I think 'playful' would be a good description.

Stitch took DS's autograph book, and crumpled up the page it was opened to, and was getting ready to 'tear' it out, until the CM came over and 'scolded' him. More raspberries. DS LOVED it, thought it was a hoot.

So glad your DD had a great time, and what a cool experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter