Thanks to the seating gal at Coral Reef

CaliforniaDreamer

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I wish I had her name! We had ADRs for opening (11:30) at Coral Reef and requested a tank table. Although there were tables, they first tried to put us at a table that was one over from the window, where we'd be looking over another couple. If that was all there was, I would understand.

But we asked, could we have one of the tables by the tank or one of the booths then (they were all empty)? The gal doing the seating then gave us a table for four by the tank (even though there was a table for two available).

That lunch is actually the one thing we loved most about our first visit to WDW. We had just come from a snorkeling trip and we had not seen any manta rays. We spent the lunch with our eyes on the tank, oohing and aahing and taking manta photos as one came to visit us and park himself there by our window.

At the end, the seating gal (medium brown hair, long but perhaps pulled back, maybe glasses, about 5' 2"- 5' 4") happened by us. I was able to thank her but did not get her name. If anyone knows, please post it here.:goodvibes :banana: :thumbsup2

Almost sounds like you're describing my friend Emmilie. She has medium brown hair and glasses and wears it back alot. She's a seater at Coral Reef and is on the Disney College Program (did you notice where she was from? Emmilie goes to BYU Idaho).

Yup, I'd say that was definitely Emmilie. Sounds exactly like something she would do. :)

I told my friend what you had to say, California Dreamer, and she was very flattered and surprised to receive a compliment from a guest! She's not at Coral Reef anymore (switched jobs), unfortunately.

Thank you for passing that on for me. She absolutely made our day. It still remains our favorite meal.

I hope she's happy with her new assignment, because she's a gem.:thanks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter