Thanksgiving at Disney

trish4bruce

Mouseketeer
We will be able Disney for Canadian Thanksgiving. Does anyone know if ale Cellier will offer a traditional thanksgiving dinner? If not where would you go? I had thought of Libert Tree. Any other suggestions?

We went to LTT a few years back for Canadian Thanksgiving. We wanted turkey and I think that was pretty much the only place to get it back then.

I've done some searching for you and came up with the following options:
  • POR Riverside has a Turkey dinner all the time -- food court
  • Garden Grill in EPCOT -- Turkey is one of the meats in the Feast along with all the fixings
  • Earl of Sandwich has the Holiday Turkey Sandwich -- pretty tasty but not a "meal"
  • almost every counter service in the resorts have turkey sandwiches of some sort
  • As you mentioned LTT
  • doubt that Le Cellier will have a thanksgiving dinner
You might need to think outside of the box and have something other than the traditional Turkey
  • 50's Prime Time Cafe has mashies & gravy on the menu -- fried chicken, meatloaf ... *almost* thanksgiving?
  • Grab a turkey leg from the kiosks in any park :P

+1 on the POR Riverside turkey dinner. Probably the best value.

DFB mentions a 'sunday roast' at Rose & Crown. Apparently this alternates between Pork, Beef and Turkey.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!