Thanksgiving Buffet Reservations Look Messed Up

brentm77

DIS Veteran
I booked my Thanksgiving Buffet reservations at the Disneyland Hotel. I received a confirmation email, however, I don't see the reservation in my plans on the app or on the website. When I try to link the reservation, it says it can't be found. Can you see them in your plans?

I booked it online and was on the phone with a rep at the same time. I told her I didn't need the reservation she was working on, so I am hoping she didn't cancel my reservation thinking I meant that one.

Last edited:
I booked my Thanksgiving Buffet reservations at the Disneyland Hotel. I received a confirmation email, however, I don't see the reservation in my plans on the app or on the website. When I try to link the reservation, it says it can't be found. Can you see them in your plans?

I booked it online and was on the phone with a rep at the same time. I told her I didn't need the reservation she was working on, so I am hoping she didn't cancel my reservation thinking I meant that one.

Same thing for me. I booked my reservation online, received the confirmation email, and I see the charge pending on my cc. I did call for my peace of mind and she said she could see my reservation and she didn't think the DL Thanksgiving buffet reservations will ever show up in our reservations online. She also said the most important thing was to have your confirmation number.

Were you able to find anything else out or did it ever show up for you online? Half the time this week, none of my reservations have been accessible online due to system errors.

It's was't unusual for me that I couldn't see some of my reservations from the app, but I always could see them all from a computer browser.

Same thing for me. I booked my reservation online, received the confirmation email, and I see the charge pending on my cc. I did call for my peace of mind and she said she could see my reservation and she didn't think the DL Thanksgiving buffet reservations will ever show up in our reservations online. She also said the most important thing was to have your confirmation number.

Were you able to find anything else out or did it ever show up for you online? Half the time this week, none of my reservations have been accessible online due to system errors.

It never did show up online or in the app. But, I did end up canceling my reservation. When I called to cancel, the rep easily found it and the charge went back to my card. So I wouldn't worry.

The reason I canceled was the cost. Last year, reports were the buffet cost around $79. This year, it was $120, before taxes and gratuity. $150 with taxes and gratuity. My family could afford it, but we are traveling with others who just couldn't justify the cost. I was going to cover the difference for them, but then I started thinking of the value of an $1,800 dinner for 12 and realized that it just wasn't worth it for us, especially given some of the mixed reviews on the food quality. We now have reservations at the Blue Bayou, which will have a Thanksgiving option. Still memorable, and will be about 1/3 the cost. Really looking forward to it. Enjoy your dinner!!! Let me know what you think if you don't mind, as we may consider it in future years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter